onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Synectics Sold

5 hours ago, Stockleys_socks said:

What about the admin / legals with drawing up a contract etc. The sort of stuff Colin Garlick dealt with and no-one was asking what he spent his time doing? Besides, name me one example of a D0F stepping in as caretaker.

Do you really think flitcroft put the contract together? 

• Like 3

Advert

People who refuse to criticise Carol in any shape or form are deluded numpties, in my opinion. There's plenty of them here. I'm not judging anyone based on their actual overall character seeing as I don't know those people personally, but that should be pretty obvious. I'm also sure you've been called much worse at times throughout your life than a "biddy" for crying out loud.
Blimey

18 hours ago, MBE said:

True to your username blowing your own trumpet.

You must be right.

There are a few angry middle aged blokes in our fanbase who believe they speak for everybody. If you shout about how everything is <ovf censored> at a football club when it eventually turns to <ovf censored> as it always will you can say how right you were. 

All in all some vale fans seem lost if there is noone to try and hound out. All pretty sad really

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

6 minutes ago, WV said:

There are a few angry middle aged blokes in our fanbase who believe they speak for everybody. If you shout about how everything is <ovf censored> at a football club when it eventually turns to <ovf censored> as it always will you can say how right you were. 

When it eventually turns?

We've won 3 games in nearly 6 months.

We're long past when. 

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, WV said:

All in all some vale fans seem lost if there is noone to try and hound out. All pretty sad really

Somehow, once again lads, as we sit 142/144 of teams in the top 6 tiers since October…

all together now…

IT IS, SOMEHOW, THE FANS’ FAULT!

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

I do not recall Vale fans hounding anyone out when we were good-decent, to be honest. Weird! 

It’s a bit sad that WV is conditioned to believe that things in football always inevitably turn bad, and therefore pointing out things are bad is inevitably proven right.

No, my friend, that is just PVFC. 

Edited by JoeB2
  • Like 2

I do not recall Vale fans hounding anyone out when we were good-decent, to be honest. Weird! 
It’s a bit sad that WV is conditioned to believe that things in football always inevitably turn bad, and therefore pointing out things are bad is inevitably proven right.
No, my friend, that is just PVFC. 
Vale fans are far more tolerant than most. Mostly because we know we are never signing a better class of player. It's just that we see it because we are at the games and on this forum. It's a minority of fans and it's not great but try looking at other clubs, far worse than us.

Sent from my XQ-CC54 using onevalefan mobile app

• Like 1

1 hour ago, WV said:

Is 52 middle aged or a biddy I am confused on this thread 🙂 

• Haha 3

21 minutes ago, JoeB2 said:

JoeB2, this isnt directed at you, but lets just say, Chris Hussey, Mal Benning, Tom Conlan, all been victim of the boo-boys in the last year - and then moan that we have no left sided players 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 FFS

pathetic - yes it might be that all football team fans are the same, but its absolutely toxic. 

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, gags 64 said:

It's just that we see it because we are at the games and on this forum.

The irony is that, some of those that love to shift the blame onto the fans don't seem to attend (m)any games themselves, whereas the people that they are slagging off are actually at the games, week after week.

Edited by The Kalamazoo Kid
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Hoppers said:

JoeB2, this isnt directed at you, but lets just say, Chris Hussey, Mal Benning, Tom Conlan, all been victim of the boo-boys in the last year - and then moan that we have no left sided players 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 FFS

pathetic - yes it might be that all football team fans are the same, but its absolutely toxic. 

What is a boo-boy? 

A fan saying a player is probably not good enough?

There are about 20 fans who boo individual players, and they’re obviously morons with sad lives.

The other 99% of us crack on with backing players when they’re on the pitch, and rightly reserve the right to criticise them on forums the players will never read. I don’t see any issue with that - we can’t just pretend inadequate players are good enough. 

Saying Ryan Loft isn’t good enough on OVF is fine, as he won’t be reading it. Booing him isn’t on. I want nothing more than for him to be successful and I’ll be backing him this afternoon, as everyone else will. 

To sum up, we don’t have ‘boo boys’ in any great quantity. We have fans who point out, rightly, that players aren’t good enough, away from anywhere where the players can hear those opinions. 

Love reading “ahhh, they’re making *bad player* a scapegoat, by saying he’s not up to it on a forum the player will never read!” 

Edited by JoeB2
  • Like 8

5 minutes ago, JoeB2 said:

What is a boo-boy? 

A fan saying a player is probably not good enough?

There are about 20 fans who boo individual players, and they’re obviously morons with sad lives.

The other 99% of us crack on with backing players when they’re on the pitch, and rightly reserve the right to criticise them on forums the players will never read. I don’t see any issue with that - we can’t just pretend inadequate players are good enough. 

Saying Ryan Loft isn’t good enough on OVF is fine, as he won’t be reading it. Booing him isn’t on. I want nothing more than for him to be successful and I’ll be backing him this afternoon, as everyone else will. 

To sum up, we don’t have ‘boo boys’ in any great quantity. We have fans who point out, rightly, that players aren’t good enough, away from anywhere where the players can hear those opinions. 

Love reading “ahhh, they’re making *bad player* a scapegoat, by saying he’s not up to it on a forum the player will never read!” 

I have never bood a player, wanted to many a time. I remember Keith Leonard when we had him on loan from villa. He was bloody awful when he came, when he left he was brilliant. I was hoping loft would improve but he is crap full stop. I wonder how cockcroft feels when he sees the crap he has signed, and the players we have let go. Benning would walk in the side now

Don't see the point in booing them or constantly pointing out they aren't good enough. If their not good enough they're not good enough, that's not their fault.
The fault lies else where as to who actually thought they were good enough and got them in.

• Like 3

One things for sure she is certainly investing in the management team and for those experienced coaches to come in now with only 13 games to go that doesn't say to me that they will be walking at the end of the season no matter what happens.

In fact I would say that a management team like that must of been promised the funds to give it a go whatever League we are in otherwise why bother taking on a <ovf censored> show that could totally ruin your reputation

• Like 3