onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Synectics Sold

Advert

I think Carol is a decent woman but I don't understand why she wants to be involved in all of this.

Why not knock it on the head and enjoy the money and what's left of life without the grief?

Life is short. Get down to Glastonbury and enjoy it. Cannabis. Sex. Booze. Let your feet connect with the earth. Travel and see the world. Forget Burslem and Port Vale and all of the neanderthals giving you a hard time.

• Like 4
  • Haha 4

11 minutes ago, MBE said:

For all the abuse she has received online ( it is abuse as well I have seen it 1st hand) why on earth would you put more of your family’s money in.

I know I wouldn’t.

Hopefully she is thick skinned and doesn't listen to the abusive ones I personally do not see the point in abusing the lady who's family saved us and are slowing building the club after 30 years of decline and improving the infrastructure of the club first ,ground etc .

I think there's abuse and being annoyed then there's taking it too far .

Do these fans who do this think Carol wants the Port Vale players lose games .

I very much doubt it .

It's all down to the players at the end of the day I hear they have being exceptionally well looked after ,all they got do is do the business each time they enter the pitch if there not capable of doing so tell the manager so he doesn't have play you it's simple really  players cause chaos at football clubs as there the ones who folk go see .

Recruitment  is always a risk but didn't look a risk when beating Blackpool 3 -0 whenever that was but since then have we won a game .

Easy target Carol and let's face unless Darren Moore is a very good manager the players can use Df as a excuse to hide behind so he gets all the flak not them when clearly it's the players 

Don't try kid a kidder

Up the Shanahans and Vale 

Edited by Devine intervention

If this is true then well done to the owners. There's to do what the hell they want to with it. The cynic in me(90%) wonders if this is why My Friend Flicka has hung around despite the terrible abuse etc. that has hurt him so much, allegedly....does he think he's going to have the opportunity to waste, sorry,utilise some REAL big wonga woohoo! Such a bold knight to have gone full time....

• Like 1

Not sure who it was but didn’t someone post on here just a couple of weeks ago saying he had insight that Carol was coming into some big money? And he was talking hundreds of millions. Turns out he was right.

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, philmpv said:
52 minutes ago, Valiiant said:

Well, I thought you were talking about on here. People don't have to cross the line and make it personal.  She clearly hasn't been making bad choices on purpose after all.
But I do feel like for some people you just can't question her without being told you know nothing and/or being reminded of our promotion. The latter which she obviously got a hell of a lot of praise and gratitude for already.

The only reason that OVF isn't as bad as Facebook etc is because it's moderated and people know it. Take that away and it'd be just as bad on here

Maybe, but then that would only make that person look like a plank. Sure, I give a fair bit of stick out myself but it's at least justifiable in my own eyes. I've said numerous times before I would be much rather be throwing around praise here for players and staff.

Edited by Valiiant

2 minutes ago, Vtid said:

Not sure who it was but didn’t someone post on here just a couple of weeks ago saying he had insight that Carol was coming into some big money? And he was talking hundreds of millions. Turns out he was right.

Me. I mean it wasn't but I'm happy to take the acclaim 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, JoeB2 said:

The rumour that said this was happening also said the Shanahans were going all in on Vale and wanted to ‘leave a legacy’.

It was myself that posted about this rumour a week or so ago. Looks like things are moving pretty quickly. I can confirm that the person who I heard the original news from re the windfall, also said Carol will be spending at the Vale, hence her not being interested in selling. She wants to leave a legacy.

You're welcome!

This was my original post for those who missed it.

Edited by ValeForever.
  • Like 9

2 minutes ago, Vtid said:

I think I remember someone on about her selling the company. Don't remember that though. Not sure

1 minute ago, ValeForever. said:

It was myself that posted about this rumour a week or so ago. Looks like things are moving pretty quickly. I can confirm that the person who I heard the original news from re the windfall, also said Carol will be spending at the Vale, hence her not being interested in selling. She wants to leave a legacy.

You're welcome!

Good job 007

5 minutes ago, ValeForever. said:

You're welcome!

This sounds like super promising 🤩

• Like 2

Good news for the Shanahans and well deserved I'm sure.

Well let's hope it makes a positive difference for the Vale because we need some serious money invested in players. Given all that we've seen, I'm sure the Shanahans have the intention to use some of the money to help the Club. The worry remains that our infamous DOF will bring his usual magic to the recruitment process and it will be largely wasted...

Edited by Tamworth
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, valiant_593 said:

No chance of that. It will need to be paid back, be interesting to see how the new owners of synetics feel about it 

If the new owners have anything about them they will have done due diligence before parting with 180 mill. so should know all about the loans.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Conrad said:

If the new owners have anything about them they will have done due diligence before parting with 180 mill. so should know all about the loans.

If it’s a venture capital firm they certainly won’t be keeping the loans of a money hungry football club on their books.