onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Darren Moore

Rory

On 04/03/2024 at 10:42, darren1810 said:

Exactly mate for Lee Gregory see Loft. For Bailey Dipepa see Michael Smith. 

Vale and Sheffield Wednesday are so polar opposite. 

Wednesday had to get promoted. Moore facilitated that however he had the players at his disposal and arguably the best player in League one Bannan.

Coming to Vale is a huge culture change in size of clubs. But that doesn't mean we accept this current garbage. 

Wasn’t Bannan reportedly on £27k a week has that was his contract when they were in the championship.

• Like 1

Advert

44 minutes ago, Killersrevenge44 said:

Terrier talk...You were right all along. Good luck the rest of the season

It’s not a question of being right. I just genuinely don’t understand how he gets a gig, I don’t. 

Since he has gone, honestly, I cannot articulate the improvement, it’s huge, immense.  It’s like watching a completely different Team apart from the shirts are the same. 

We are up against it because of him, and only him and thanks for the best wishes. 

I really hope your fortunes improve but listen to me here. You have so much to look forward to, you really do. You will feel like we do when he goes and you get somebody (anybody) in to get you going again. 

The relief is palpable. 

Edited by Terriertalk
  • Like 1

40 minutes ago, Terriertalk said:

It’s not a question of being right. I just genuinely don’t understand how he gets a gig, I don’t. 

Since he has gone, honestly, I cannot articulate the improvement, it’s huge, immense.  It’s like watching a completely different Team apart from the shirts are the same. 

We are up against it because of him, and only him and thanks for the best wishes. 

I really hope your fortunes improve but listen to me here. You have so much to look forward to, you really do. You will feel like we do when he goes and you get somebody (anybody) in to get you going again. 

The relief is palpable. 

Let's hope that day is just around the corner.

COME ON MR FLITCROFT, SORT YOUR MESS OUT.

• Confused 1

On 04/03/2024 at 12:17, Jacko51 said:

I believe the explanation for the delay in the Paddock loos was something to do with the heavy plant needed to do the rebuild would block the turnstiles and exit so can only be done in the close season. Don’t know if that’s correct. 

Sounds reasonable, though not sure to much heavy plant would be required for a fairly small job.

but fencing off the site and storage of materials etc could encroach on the big exit gates, so if it went ahead during the season would probably mean an even greater reduction in capacity.

On 05/03/2024 at 18:31, Terriertalk said:

The relief is palpable. 

The reason why your basket case of club is where it is is not down to Moore it fact you had 4 managers  in what a season , so,put all on Moore if you like if make you feel better , but we’re a touch more savvy that you Yorkies 

Edited by Rockape99
Spelling
  • Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, Rockape99 said:

The reason why your basket case of club is where it is is not down to Moore it fact you had 4 mangers in what a season , so,put all on Moore if you like if make you feel better , but we’re a touch more savvy that you Yorkies 

So how do you explain 3 wins out of 6 (and a credible draw against Leeds) since he has gone against Moores 3 wins out of 23?. 

Edited by Terriertalk
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Rockape99 said:

I don’t have to it Vale page not some half arsed Huddersfield page a club no one is arsed about 

I am just trying to give you insight in to what your Club has done. 

It’s not going well is it?, playing bottom off the table sides, no new Manager bounce and no wins. 

It will not get any better, hopefully though you won’t allow it to get to 23 turgid games like we did. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Terriertalk said:

It’s not going well is it?, playing bottom off the table sides, no new Manager bounce and no wins. 

It will not get any better, hopefully though you won’t allow it to get to 23 turgid games like we did. 

You are just giving your honest opinion based on personal experience. Why some people are getting all anti over it I don't understand. The only thing that bothers me by what you are saying, is that it may well be true.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Terriertalk said:

We are already on 3 wins in 27 I think it is now.

31 minutes ago, Terriertalk said:

Just playing devils advocate here and I get your personal opinion. But how do you explain a 48% win ratio at West Brom, a 45% win ratio at Doncaster and a 51% win ratio at Sheffield Wednesday including a promotion through the play offs having accumulated almost 100 points?

You don’t just become a bad manager overnight.

He’s walked into our club with a clutch of players who are crap. That’s the crux of the situation. Even Klopp wouldn’t get a tune out of this lot. And isn’t it true that you had massive injuries when he was with you?

Obviously all opinions differ and I’ll reserve judgement until he at least gets a summer, unless Flitcroft has control of that summer, in which case he will become another one of Flitcrofts scapegoats.

• Like 6

10 minutes ago, fraggle said:

I find it fascinating that we’ve waited 5 games! Yes 5 games… to actually have a coaching team employed, smells to me like ineptitude?

I think they’ve been working but contracts had only just been finalised.