onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Darren Moore

Rory

1 hour ago, mr1876 said:

No let's get it right Crosby came in as his assistant then lift off and for the record don't think we'd have gone up had Clarke been in charge all season we were very inconsistent and playing very un entertaining football 

Hi Andy. Hope you've had a nice couple of weeks off. Been abroad or owt? Anything job wise in the pipeline?

• Haha 2

Advert

9 minutes ago, MBE said:

Carol just blabbering emotionally after a game where we all just say it’s <ovf censored> <ovf censored>. Don’t listen or pay attention to anything immediately after a game .

You and I have the benefit of knowing these players on a match day. The manager does not. He’s getting to know.

Tuesday do or die no doubt.

Spot on , with your analysis 

13 minutes ago, MBE said:

No crap squad. Any subs we make are going to make us weaker.

Mighten injured which is why he was subbed.

Lopata took a knock so would be more cautionary and to be fair Debrah played well at Reading and deserved to keep his place.

Clueless is a DoF who waited to act. 

Totally agree with you. Think you’ll find that I’ve been saying for a long time that Flitcroft is the problem, and I wasn’t one who was crying out for Crosby to go, but, saying that Moore has done a poor job so far, losing us 4 points in his first 2 games. I am not saying Moore should be disposed of  as we have made the decision to give him the position. Personally I think and have always thought it to be the wrong appointment and we will go down with him but Carol and DF went with who the majority of fans were crying out for.

Moore well he is keep on playing Lowe in midfield so that's a worry surely if want win games you play someone who has the legs get beyond Wilson .

To me the set ups rubbish 7 men in own half all the time .

Moore needs to improve and quick .

Mighten least has pace ,plants got something and when we were decent before Burton game , Icavetti was doing more than OK but for me the most baffling is Lopaco been dropped .

He doesn't need do much but when losing why is Sang not high enough up the field why not drop Smith to right back or Lowe or Debrah or recall Cass and tell Sang I don't want you take a touch just cross the bloody ball in, as by the time. he does from right back all the opposition are back in positions

Now if a bloody idiot like me can see that why can the manager of Port Vale not see that .

Wake up 

Edited by Devine intervention

6 minutes ago, Devine intervention said:

To me the set ups rubbish 7 men in own half all the time .

Most teams in this formation do this, not a chance I'd want to risk a single DM covering all that ground.

The most worrying aspect is Lowe in midfield for me, if we can't get the midfield right then the entire team falls apart. No progression on the pitch, and so pedestrian in the middle the defence are served up for a slaughter.

The problem with Moore's crap subs isn't that the subs he is making are crap, it's the subs themselves are crap. We lack options and they are basically downgrades every time a sub is made.

It's hard to blame him for what he has to work with.

• Like 5

15 minutes ago, Biddulph_PV said:

Now I know this is in no way related to this thread or helps us with our current predicament, but there are rumours on the Oatcake that our stripey-eyed friends are about to or have sacked Schumacher.  

I saw something like that lurking on the oatcake this morning. I wouldn't blame them, would be very funny to see their supposed great owners take them to the third tier for the third time.

15 minutes ago, philmpv said:

As for the comment that this team is the worst in 40 years. It's not the worst in 4 years, let alone 40 for Christ's sake.

Spot on. Should have seen the 79-81 teams and in recent memory we've had some stinkers.

• Like 3

46 minutes ago, Biddulph_PV said:

Now I know this is in no way related to this thread or helps us with our current predicament, but there are rumours on the Oatcake that our stripey-eyed friends are about to or have sacked Schumacher.  

Well sacking the manager and starting again with a new one has always worked out so well for them. Jolly good luck to them with their latest venture. I'm sure we can learn a lot from their continued success.

2 hours ago, MBE said:

But yes it must be Darren Moore’s fault for the formation and training.

It was Mighten who Moore was being castigated for not playing last week, Lopata this week. Probably Baylee Dipepa next week.

• Like 1

This thread is unbelievable. The great John rudge who we rightly fate as one of if not the best manager ever started with a relegation and took us down as well as up during his time. The side is gash, the style of play is ponderous, it's like watching Sunday league players who have only been taught to play in small triangle passes. It's going to take a while to sort this out. Moore in for me.

• Like 4

41 minutes ago, philmpv said:

So:

Crosby out - Achieved
Flitcroft out
Carol out
Darren Moore out
All the players out bar Garrity and Ripley
Patrick out?
Hancock out?

I said when Carol took over that the vicious cycle would repeat itself in a few years, as it's always the fkin same with you lot. And so it has. Some of you really do have very very short memories and demand the earth for the £300 you pay every 12 months.

THE FANS FAULT

Ding ding ding ding ding ding 🔔

• Like 3
  • Haha 2