onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Darren Moore

Rory

Advert

3 minutes ago, smithie said:

He should have called Smith's mess-up for what it was... utter fxcking stupidity. Instead he called it a "bizarre" goal. 

He's as weak as piss and talks <ovf censored>.

Remember when we were racist for calling him fat?

He shouldn't have been allowed inside Port Vale. This one is on you David Flitcroft I'm afraid.

45 minutes ago, smithie said:

He should have called Smith's mess-up for what it was... utter fxcking stupidity. Instead he called it a "bizarre" goal. 

Protect your players in the media. But behind closed doors yes call it for what it is. 

This is just dumb. 

Wasting time listening to manager comment as if you're ever going to hear anything insightful when it's always, always going to be the same old tired things. Yawn. 

Also don't see any alternatives that would apparently do better either. Yes, lets blame DF (and he should go) but it's not going to change absolutely anything at this point.

We have a poor squad who can't score at present, Moore's been appointed and has made some changes to his credit even if things don't look good. It's the best, and only chance we have now of saving the season.

Let's just take it game to game, eh? 

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Rory said:

He is a fraud. His interviews sicken me. Sickening.

I will lose faith in Flitcroft if he does not correct his mistake.

Darren will not walk, he's onto a good thing, but I wouldn't be surprised if we end up fighting for our football league survival in a matter of months if we persist.

OUT OUT OUT.

Rory... Delap?

I’m not gonna call for the new gaffers head after 3 games as I wasn’t expecting miracles. I do have a lot of concerns already tho. Some of the set ups & subs have been very worrying. For example playing two holding midfielders & bringing dipepa on before Plant or Loft. I know loft isn’t great but dipepa offers even less & isn’t ready for first team football. Consistently picking Lowe who should be nowhere near the team. I’m hoping he’s just getting a feel for the squad, switching to a back 4 is what most wanted & he’s done that so there has been some change & it’s not going to happen overnight. His interviews are scary. Way to passive for my liking, constant excuses for the players & no passion or anger whatsoever. Early days but the next few games will give us more of an indicator. I wanted Darren Moore & was over the moon when we got him but I have to admit the early signs are not good & I am starting to question if he was the right man if I’m honest. He’s desperate for a win to get him going as much as the players & fans are. Let’s hope it’s Tuesday. I really hope he can get us going I’m not anti Moore I want him to succeed before anyone has a dig 😃 

Edited by Vtid

10 hours ago, Rory said:

Has he gone yet?

Man up Flickers. Take responsibility and admit your mistake. ACT NOW, DAVID!

I am convinced that this man will go down as the worst Port Vale manager in our ENTIRE history. FROM. DAY. ONE.

OUT OUT OUT!

Are you alright in the head?

Inherited an imbalanced squad, with no strikers, no left sided options that are all way way way too nice and don't have an ounce of fight in them.

What is he supposed to do?

The players brought in to the club since 1st January 2023, across 3 managers, have lost 31 games from 54! Winning 11!

• Like 4
  • Haha 1