onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Ryan Loft.

Advert

40 minutes ago, Nippy Naylor said:

Popey hatrick v Rotherham we won 3-2 at vale park -.Popey ran onto a though ball and slotted the ball in the net in the last few minutes of the game  

Wasnt that Cheltenham in the snow?

• Like 2

There's been some concerns about Lofts state of mind and how he can be helped....he could help himself and all at the Vale by scoring some f*****g goals because that's what his job is , please prove yourself not to be a joke signing,show us why our fantastic DoF chased you for so long...

• Thanks 2

3 hours ago, George said:

Was there one away against Wimbledon as well where he ran through, didn’t form of rollypolly past the keeper and then slotted it home?

oh for a striker like him again. 

Yeah, it was live on sky. We were uncharacteristically poor that game if I remember right, may have been 2-0 down at HT? 

His goal away at Rotherham around christmas that season is a near carbon copy of the one RL unfortunately pulled wide on Tuesday.

• Like 1

He has had possibly 2 goal attempts in all the minutes he as played for us .

If your getting paid whatever you allegedly getting paid and not doing the job you need do then of course there's going come a time where your contract will have to be terminated .

After all If we lose a 1000 off the gate because you aint doing the business  then that's money we are losing not just support and money these families may spend in the fanzone .

So it's vital you do your well that well folks continue to come 

So you have 13 games as all players do get wins to score goals and make sure our support ends the season singing your praises not singling you out for abuse .

There's only way shut the haters up and that's delivering .

Edited by Devine intervention

As fans paying for the privilege of watching the Vale, maybe not enjoying but watching, we all quite rightly have our opinions on the players, manager, dof, selection, tactics, substitutions etc. This is what sport is all about. The vast majority of us will support the lads 100% during the match, even if we have a moan about things after. I get both sides of the argument on this thread, it is undeniable that Loft has not performed anything like a player that our dof "chased" for months to sign. However, I wonder how many chances his team mates have created for him to get on the end of. The best strikers in the world can be seen going through something similar to Loft when there are very few chances coming their way and their confidence is shot. I do not blame Loft, I do blame fraudcroft for landing us with the worst, most unbalanced, unfit and injured squad I have ever seen.

• Like 5

12 hours ago, Devine intervention said:

Let's hope Uche is back sooner or later or the new Icelandic forward who Ale and the Vale on about smashes some in .

This is not a pop at you Phil buy my view in general.

I'm going to be probably alone in my thoughts here but Uche typifies how far we have fallen player recruitment wise and how dreadful it's been that a striker with 1 goal and a couple of half decent games to his name, is seen to be a superstar and a missing piece for us to stay up.

What have we become

• Like 5

4 hours ago, Devine intervention said:

He has had possibly 2 goal attempts in all the minutes he as played for us .

If your getting paid whatever you allegedly getting paid and not doing the job you need do then of course there's going come a time where your contract will have to be terminated .

Are you talking about Uche?

39 minutes ago, Brian Johnson said:

I'm going to be probably alone in my thoughts here but Uche typifies how far we have fallen player recruitment wise and how dreadful it's been that a striker with 1 goal and a couple of half decent games to his name, is seen to be a superstar and a missing piece for us to stay up.

What have we become

Well it's not for me say what we have become but we gave 13 X 90 minutes to win football games to give the fans there hearts back .

At work last night and me m8 said he left at 2 -0 v Fleetwood and his other m8 who is a die hard Vale fan said to him I'm not going again after this season whether he was joking I've no idea I must have read on different forums and inside ground at least 2000 fans we be losing if somehow these players continue to not only lose but to beat themselves. 

Uche gave me a bit of hope but I know where your coming from .

He at least creates space for other players .

Loft has mobility more than Popey but difference is Popey wanted to score for Vale and did numerous times ,I can accept effort and up until tues Lofts efforts in terms of team play were acceptable but when need him come good he hasn't come good in the box 1 assist v Northampton at home No league goals .

I mean come on we just want him head a few in .

Its hard judge him.as service is not good .

It's all so <ovf censored> m8 

Edited by Devine intervention

24 minutes ago, Brian Johnson said:

What have we become

He had just got to peak fitness and form when he got injured. His peak being a half decent League One striker, which is something we are in desperate need of right now. Before that he was just an agent of chaos up front, which again is better than what we have now.

He is though one of those many players we have who becomes our saviour when he's not in the team and a bit pants when he is in the team. Which, as I keep saying, a half fit pants agent of chaos is still better than what we currently have up front at the moment.

• Like 2