onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Fleetwood (H) match thread - 27th Feb

robf

Just now, Wrex said:

Jones, Smith, Yak, Debrah are all League Two standard. Recruitment, recruitment, recruitment

Debrah League 2 standard is pushing it IMO. But you can have the others. 

They can compete at this level when they've got the confidence but with a non existent center midfield in front of them they don't stand much of a chance. 

I can get behind that finding a striker at this level is difficult, but all successful teams are built from the back, and we don't have a defence for this league at the moment.

• Like 1

Advert

1 hour ago, Vtid said:

Sir David Worrall. The Kevin de bruyne of the elf 

Absolutely. Never should have been allowed to leave. To think there was a debate over giving him a 2 year deal and we hand Loft and Grant such deals!

I think back to the Lincoln away game last season. He got us in it. We started as badly as ever in that but he took the ball and game by the scruff of the neck and drove us forward. Nobody does that now. 

Carol seems ok with Flitcroft wasting her money. Hopefully because she has loads to spend on the club now and can forgive more easily. 

• Like 1

Since January I think it's fairly obvious to anyone not blinded by complete faith in a failure that we are the worst squad in the league by some distance. 

Compare to Fleetwood, they get a head of us at their place and go on to beat us comfortably 3 zip. We get in front at our place and let them back in. 

Poor players are one thing, you can get by to some extent with fight, organisation, a bit of brains etc. The huge problem for us is we've got crap players in the main and no leaders, no fighters, no winners. 

It's a team of LOSERS. A team of WEAK men. 

Pathetic. 

90% need to he <ovf censored> off as they will be no good in our aim to get out of league 2 next year. 

The man who signed them needs to be <ovf censored> off as he clearly isn't up to the task. 

The analysts who have analysed these signings so thoroughly need to be <ovf censored> off.

Absolute <ovf censored> show. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

15 minutes ago, Nippy Naylor said:

Shorrock should have been playing

The lad is absolute class 

He’s done well when he’s played but he got absolutely owned in one game I can’t remember who it was recently but got hauled off at half time. I thought Jones did well last night it was down the right flank we got dominated mate. I’d have him in the squad tho before some of this tripe 

Edited by Vtid

I am 100% happy with Darren Moore. He's clearly a light years better manager than Crosby. He's finding it difficult to turn this round, but I'm staying with him. It looks more likely than not we will need to mount a comeback from L2. He's the man to do that in my opinion. 
Explain those tactics in the 2nd half then.

Sent from my SM-A217F using onevalefan mobile app

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, Doha said:

Christ this has to be seen to be believed. The free header came about from Lowe impotently jumping up and down in place like a scalextric that's come partially off the track. He's like an NPC in a video game. So <ovf censored> bad and so <ovf censored> pathetically infuriating that it's funny. Move over Ryan Loft, you aren't so bad son in comparison to this absolute dosser. I never want to see Lowe in the squad again. 

What a superb acquisition Lowe has been...

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Vale Ball said:

Explain those tactics in the 2nd half then.

Sent from my SM-A217F using onevalefan mobile app

IMO the tactics in both halves was the same: counter-attacking football. However, the subs made us less of an attacking threat than the original 3 up top. 

However, he doesn't have much else. Although, appreciatehe didn't have to make the subs.

I've been very positive about the Moore appointment so far but now I'm having serious doubts. His changes for the second half failed miserably. That can't all be blamed on recruitment.

Add in an obvious lack of committment from too many of the Players and we see the result.

This seems to be becoming a regular thing in our matches now and has to be turned around immediately, else the inevitable outcome will be relegation...,

Edited by Tamworth
  • Like 1