onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Fleetwood (H) match thread - 27th Feb

robf

Ojo’s disinterest since Crosby’s departure is an disgrace. Dedicating goals to like him he’s died and then swanning about like it’s a friendly.

He got a 2.5 year extension in his 30s after 5 good games flanked by future England internationals. I’d look reasonable next to Blaster. Banging on about ‘educating’ the fans who presciently pointed out that we were crap.

A fraud who coincidentally bottled it away at Accrington last year with a silly red with the pressure on.

Edited by JoeB2
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 2

Advert

4 minutes ago, Spunk Trumpet said:

Ripley made at least 3 unbelievable stops.

We scored a goal that their keeper should have kept out and a penalty that never should have been given.

We have just been absolutely battered by a team who will get relegated. It wasn’t even a contest in the 2nd half. We got mullered. 
I’m embarrassed to support this club at the minute.

God help us against Derby because if they score early on we will lose 8.

I’m not gonna take anything away from our goals. Yes weir didn’t connect great with his effort but he did enough & was quite a calm finish for me. It was 100% a penalty I was right behind it he had a clear pull on Chizzy. Can’t argue with your other points you only have to look at the stats they were all over us lucky to get a point in the end 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, JoeB2 said:

Ojo’s disinterest since Crosby’s departure is an disgrace. Dedicating goals to like him he’s died and then swanning about. 

He got a 2.5 year extension in his 30s after 5 good games flanked by future England internationals. I’d look reasonable next to Blaster. 

A fraud who coincidentally bottled it away at Accrington last year with a silly red with the pressure on.

True but we looked even worse when Lowe come on for him 😂

• Like 2

Just now, Vtid said:

True but we looked even worse when Lowe come on for him 😂

I think Big Exodus would do a better job in the middle than Lowe.

We signed a released centre half from the team currently battling relegation to the national league and play him midfield.

• Like 9

It was all from a shocking header from Debrah. A centre half who heads it into his own box. If I'd have done that in my 30 years as a sh t Saturday centre half I would have packed in straight away. I don't get angry at football but today my daughter had to calm me down. Down without a doubt now. No room for optimism.

Darren also says after the game that their 1st goal was unexpected 😳 he can’t possibly believe that! Anyone could see what was coming! He’s either deluded or trying to treat us like mugs. He’s too nicey nicey that one I’m afraid 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, JoeB2 said:

I think Big Exodus would do a better job in the middle than Lowe.

We signed a released centre half from the team currently battling relegation to the national league and play him midfield.

Lowe wasn't the problem.

4 minutes ago, JoeB2 said:

Ojo’s disinterest since Crosby’s departure is an disgrace. Dedicating goals to like him he’s died and then swanning about. 

He got a 2.5 year extension in his 30s after 5 good games flanked by future England internationals. I’d look reasonable next to Blaster. Banging on about ‘educating’ the fans who presciently pointed out that we were crap.

I'd agree with that. Arblaster will play in the Prem this season. He was a smokescreen to quite how bad the majority of the rest of the squad are. Arblaster was unreplaceable but we didn't even try.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Coyney Valiant said:

Sell up and <ovf censored> off carol there’s only one person to blame for this and that’s <ovf censored> you sell up and take your 1-8 million with youv

Not necessary. You can point the finger of blame at many people but not Carol.  I'm sure she's hurting tonight.  

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, Powerline said:

I actually thought the centre halves played ok - but when you let the sheer amount of crosses come into our box that we did, and the amount of corners, and just general pressure, conceding is inevitable.

TRue. Lopata and Iacovitti had good games for 90 minutes

FRom day one not convinced that Debrah is a footballer. No composure whatsoever. Panics too much. Yes he is a battler but a big strong center half must clear a header better than that

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Vtid said:

Darren also says after the game that their 1st goal was unexpected 😳 he can’t possibly believe that! Anyone could see what was coming! He’s either deluded or trying to treat us like mugs. He’s too nicey nicey that one I’m afraid 

It wouldn't have happened if the central defender could do what he is paid for and head the ball. If he had we would have won. The goal changed everything.