onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Lincoln City (H) match thread - 24th Feb

robf

My positivity is running out. Not a lot to say other than there's only a couple of players who should be kept at the end of this season. Some that should go are under contract. Stoke drop in the relegation spots today. An opportunity missed to play both them and possibly Crewe if we go down. 

Advert

Just now, Valiiant said:

Hands tied or not, with his Vale record on the back of his Huddersfield record, I don't think too many bigger cubs will be scrambling for his signature if he doesn't fancy League Two with us.

I have supported the Vale for over 60 years and This last 12-14 months has been the worst I have ever known.

Since Wembley we have fallen off a cliff and look at Mansfield since, really Carol what have you done.

There is no fight, no skill and now I feel no Hope.

If Moore can’t Motivate them which he doesn’t seem able to, then get rid.

I don’t think I can listen to another Pathetic Interview from him.

He is just a continuation of Flitcroft, he’s done well at a big club but he clearly isn’t the man for a fight.

Why didn’t he bring Plant on or Grant in Midfield.

The only Good Thing about Port Vale at the moment is the Supporters who each and everyone deserve so much better.

Will Flitcroft or Shanahan come on the Radio  and face up, I doubt it !

3 minutes ago, Biddulph_PV said:

I wouldn’t blame Moore for binning us of tbh. This is arguably a worse squad than Brown/ Bruno relegation. The question is not whether we’ll go down, but whether we’ll finish bottom. Absolutely garbage.

Nothing to argue about. Bruno/Brown squad would turn us over.

1 minute ago, Spunk Trumpet said:

Plant is a kid. Loft is a joke. There are no options. 
The problems run deeper than Darren Moore. Way deeper.

You don’t buy a crumbling house and fix it in two weeks. Especially without any tools. Or actually the problem is we have too many tools. On and off the pitch. 

If plant is a kid dipepa is a baby. I know where the problem lies spunky but Moore hasn’t a clue with his subs it’s awful. Playing Lowe 90 mins & 2 holding midfielders that’s on the gaffer. Fuk him off & take them all with him useless 

Carol has been good for this club. And I believe still will be in the future. There is not a long line of investors with millions of pounds to kiss goodbye for no return. Ask fans of Rochdale and Torquay. Football finances in the lower leagues have really hit the stupid button.
Remember when Carol took over we were having crowds of around 4,000 and allegedly close to breaking even. Now crowds of 6,500 can't break even.
Unfortunately, Carol is or has been naive of the workings and ridiculous business models of football club. She has then been taken in by the sweet talking of a man who is incompetent in his role and has previously overseen the financial demise of another club.
Hopefully now wiser Carol can reset, get rid of Flitcroft and move on. Get on with team first, everything else second.

Sent from my SM-A528B using onevalefan mobile app

Just now, Smugsy said:

This is not the worst Vale side I've seen in terms of talent but in terms of fight and desire it might be.

What! can’t defend, can’t score, aren’t fit, too light wait, even under Michael Brown they looked likely to get a result.

This Lot ?
Stoke Fans are in absolute despair but they are not as bad as us.

That’s how Bad we have become unfortunately.

21 minutes ago, valiant_593 said:

Oh I’m done. <ovf censored> off vale. That’s me done 

593, I have to chuckle as you say every week "I'm done" but you keep coming back.

As actions speak louder than words ... that's the spirit and i hope you take this in the spirit with which it's intended.

For the record, I'm absolutely gutted.

2 minutes ago, worldsendvalefan said:

Carol has been good for this club. And I believe still will be in the future. There is not a long line of investors with millions of pounds to kiss goodbye for no return. Ask fans of Rochdale and Torquay. Football finances in the lower leagues have really hit the stupid button.
Remember when Carol took over we were having crowds of around 4,000 and allegedly close to breaking even. Now crowds of 6,500 can't break even.
Unfortunately, Carol is or has been naive of the workings and ridiculous business models of football club. She has then been taken in by the sweet talking of a man who is incompetent in his role and has previously overseen the financial demise of another club.
Hopefully now wiser Carol can reset, get rid of Flitcroft and move on. Get on with team first, everything else second.

What makes you think she’s wiser. She is utterly deluded. Talking about bloody campuses, get real! We’re going to be in league 2! 

Rubbish. Where is your shame Carol? You’re presiding over a club and squad that even Smurfwaite would be ashamed of. 

Stick your love letters to Flitcroft up your ass. You should be writing the fans an apology for this shoddy product from the club. 

1 minute ago, worldsendvalefan said:

Carol, will always have my thanks for coming into the club and buying it off Smurf.  However, she has been taken in by Fraudcroft.  Then all the community work has allowed her to be awarded things and it seems to have made her take her eyes totally off what is happening at the club pitch wise.  No doubt Fraudcroft is telling her things are brilliant and just pay me more money for off the pitch staff.  She is going with this and not thinking what the hell is happening on the pitch and why are we in this position.

Championship ready was banded around - currently I would say non-league ready.  

Archived