onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Lincoln City (H) match thread - 24th Feb

robf

They can all go for me. Carol, Flitcroft, the players & Moore. Utter disgrace! Fans have to shut up or put up, players don’t give a crap & aren’t good enough I wouldn’t be sad if they all left come may. And Darren’s substitutions these last 3 games have been horrendous. Not a chance we are staying up I’m resigned to relegation after that today. Big fat Fukin booooooooo to the lot of ya! 

Advert

1 minute ago, valiant_593 said:

Gutless. No fight. No passion. I hate this side I really do. A poor league 2 side with not an ounce of passion or care. Rid them of the club. I do t want to criticise the manager, coming into this, but those subs were scandalous 

Sticking dipepa on before loft or plant. I’m sorry mate he can go for me I’m starting to believe those Huddersfield fans & it’s only been 3 games 

I know someone who spoke to Carol this last week. She was so arrogant in her demeanor, stating that Darren Moore has no worries about relegation having seen what he has at his disposal.

Shes gone absolutely deluded and totally lost the plot.

Someobody close to her needs to give her head a huge wobble. Not that it will make a difference in the short term but I’ll state this right now and that is if David Flitcroft is not fired or positioned away from the footballing side, before the end of the season, then the fans will hound him out.

Hes a vile smarmy individual who is single handedly ruining this football club. 

2 minutes ago, Vtid said:

Sticking dipepa on before loft or plant. I’m sorry mate he can go for me I’m starting to believe those Huddersfield fans & it’s only been 3 games 

Plant is a kid. Loft is a joke. There are no options. 
The problems run deeper than Darren Moore. Way deeper.

You don’t buy a crumbling house and fix it in two weeks. Especially without any tools. Or actually the problem is we have too many tools. On and off the pitch. 

We've had 10 shots. 4 on target. Not enough but .....

Lincoln had 5 shots with 4 on target. Port Vale created all 4 of their shots on target and gave them an unnecessary penalty. 

We were calamitous. 

If Flitcroft is here next season, it'll be another few years of fighting for our league status once we are relegated this season. Right back to square one but with probably even less fans. It will get very toxic very quickly. 

I'm sick of hearing we need to bounce back and get behind the lads and it'll be better next game because we all know it won't be. The fans are the life blood and best thing about this club. Nobody at the club actually gives a f*ck. Carol is hiding. Flitcroft is untouchable. And the players he's overseen coming in just aren't good enough. How dare us fans say anything bad about 'Dave' or the players, sit down, shut up and pay to watch us get relegated while Carol bury her head in the sand. 

If Carol doesn’t sack Flitcroft by the end of the season, she can do one as well.

We are being taken for mugs. By the end of the season I’ll have easily spent over a grand following vale up and down the country. That’s a significant amount of money for me. And I’m treated to watching these pathetic excuses for footballers every week. I wouldn’t have half of them in the national league. Meanwhile the likes of burton staying up on a shoestring budget. 

Then, when we dare complain about the dross being served up, we get a condescending open letter. She can shove it.

Archived