onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Lincoln City (H) match thread - 24th Feb

robf

Advert

2 hours ago, valiant_593 said:

I don’t know why but I think we will win tomorrow. The close the game gets the more confident I’m feeling about it. Again no idea why. 2-0 vale. Garrity and weir to score. 

It's the Darren Moore effect...... HMS Stay Up will start turning around tomorrow.

First time listened Vale and the Ale pod .

There very thorough. 

Agree with marks for Reading game .

Do they do a pre match one for Lincoln and who they would choose .

Anyway let's have a win it's long overdue 

18 minutes ago, Devine intervention said:

First time listened Vale and the Ale pod .

There very thorough. 

Agree with marks for Reading game .

Do they do a pre match one for Lincoln and who they would choose .

Anyway let's have a win it's long overdue 

Usualy do mate try again in the morning 👍🏻 

Darren Moore coming in as manager on a long contract is a spectacular appointment. It shows commitment by him and the owners. The gradual filling up of the senior squad with players brought through the youth team is a well thought through strategy in the medium term, but they need to play when required now. I'm fed up with PV losing games in the second half and I'm fed up of having a problem on the left side of defence. If Darren can crack these two issues we have a chance.

Loft does get stuck in and provides a physicality we need. If we can get the other players around him to be more effective in forward positions then he too will be more effective. The whole pattern of play going forward must be improved. The answer is not Wilson, I have had enough of him jogging round doing nothing and in my view playing to avoid physical contact and injury. I would stop putting him on the bench since he is pointless.

Big effort tomorrow, tight at the back, shoot as often as possible, force corners and freekicks and we have a chance. I hope so anyway.

Lets all go out there tomorrow and give them that 12th man they want us to be from minute one until the end of the game and then there are NO excuses.......

We all have to fight this and give it our all to try and get ourselves out of the bottom 4

Onwards and Upwards me owd fruits

1 minute ago, osprey said:

Hope it does it quicker than the Titanic 😄

ill get the band ready!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😒

just listened to mat hancocks diatribe on vale u tube ! what a load of bow locks !! the fans gave really helped !!?? wot <ovf censored> for months  weve been so how have we helped ? made them <ovf censored> ?? no its down to the 11 on the pitch and the backroom staff fug all do with us !!! hey ho got me i follow for tomorrow as im in south africa with qll me vale tops !! SVA   UTFV come onnnnn

3 minutes ago, Tim vlf said:

just listened to mat hancocks diatribe on vale u tube ! what a load of bow locks !! the fans gave really helped !!?? wot <ovf censored> for months  weve been so how have we helped ? made them <ovf censored> ?? no its down to the 11 on the pitch and the backroom staff fug all do with us !!! hey ho got me i follow for tomorrow as im in south africa with qll me vale tops !! SVA   UTFV come onnnnn

What?

Archived