onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Derby tickets

Jacko51

1 minute ago, Jacko51 said:

I can understand people getting fed up with the current situation.  I can fully understand why fans decide they don't want to make the effort any more because they're not enjoying it.  What I don't get is the need some seem to have to do a public flounce on social media and tell everyone else they aren't going.  Personally, I don't give s*** whether people go or not.  I just hope these folks don't start whingeing about ticket allocations in the good times when they give up in the bad times.  And I'm not talking about anyone specific on here before anyone jumps down my throat.

When are you expecting the good times?

Advert

1 minute ago, SuperHuman said:

There’s clearly massive disdain and also apathy in some cases towards the club. The positivity of the Moore appointment seems to have gone in less than a week. We desperately need a few wins from somewhere to settle things down. 

All of this just stinks of relegation sadly.

SH, I get annoyed with myself for going because I sit there either watching horse racing on my phone or with my head in my hands, due to confusing a lack of effort with a lack of talent. I could sit at home watching horse racing and wouldn’t lose £21 and get entertainment from doing so. If those in charge want to suck life out of the club then so be it but they won’t be sucking life out of me or my bank account.

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, Jacko51 said:

They will come again.  Football is cyclical.

Jean, the good days won’t come again whilst the hierarchy at PVFC remain and continue with their sclerosis attitude. They need to take a look at themselves instead of blaming others, ie fans

Edited by Playa Amodores
  • Like 3

Mate one or two on here know me. I go everywhere, mainly on train.
I've been night games at the likes of Sunderland and Brighton. Been to some awful places. Halifax with about 1500 there , Sutton etc.
And as a club we are far better off than when I used to trudge to Halifax and Rochdale..
However this current lot have sucked the enthusiasm out of me. It's a chore to go. I don't enjoy it at all. 
Not about the winning either as the Charlton 3-3 was excellent entertainment. 
I really don't enjoy it. Find them a really dislikeable bunch with the odd exception. 
I can spend up to 150 quid on an away game. Reading was 63 train and I think 27 ticket before I'd even supped my first 7 quid pint.
Hopefully I'll feel differently soon but I'm completely apathetic towards it. Don't think I'm alone either sadly. 

Definitely not alone mate. I’ll be going Derby as the wife is coming for a day out (not the match though) and I reckon I’ll be back in the pub with her by 4pm at the latest. I thought the players would have shown some fight and passion at Cheltenham to try and impress the new gaffer, but there was none on show whatsoever, yet again. Agree with you totally in that it’s not the results but the performances. I’d much rather see a 3-2 defeat like the Ipswich home game a couple of seasons back than the 3-2 defeat at Cheltenham. Same result but the performances were a world apart.
  • Like 7

10 minutes ago, Playa Amodores said:

Jean, the good days won’t come again whilst the hierarchy at PVFC remain and refuse to change. They need to take a look at themselves instead of blaming others, ie fans

I don't disagree that we need changes in approach at all levels.  

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, Jacko51 said:

I can understand people getting fed up with the current situation.  I can fully understand why fans decide they don't want to make the effort any more because they're not enjoying it.  What I don't get is the need some seem to have to do a public flounce on social media and tell everyone else they aren't going.  Personally, I don't give s*** whether people go or not.  I just hope these folks don't start whingeing about ticket allocations in the good times when they give up in the bad times.  And I'm not talking about anyone specific on here before anyone jumps down my throat.

The reason I have done my public flounce as you call it was in response to someone telling me to sort myself out.

I actually prefer the likes of Kiko, Reggie and De Freitas over the likes of Loft, Grant and Jones.

They were undeniably rubbish but had a bigger heart than these wasters now. 

• Like 8

Can fully understand the feelings of Vale fans, some have had enough after going for years. Most of us agree that the current slide is down to not replacing key players and key positions, eg striker. The last 3 transfer windows have been the catalyst. This is down to one of two things.

Lack of money, or lack of ambition.

6 hours ago, tommytunstall said:

Can fully understand the feelings of Vale fans, some have had enough after going for years. Most of us agree that the current slide is down to not replacing key players and key positions, eg striker. The last 3 transfer windows have been the catalyst. This is down to one of two things.

Lack of money, or lack of ambition.

You forgot the third, lack of competence

• Like 1

8 hours ago, darren1810 said:

The reason I have done my public flounce as you call it was in response to someone telling me to sort myself out.

I actually prefer the likes of Kiko, Reggie and De Freitas over the likes of Loft, Grant and Jones.

They were undeniably rubbish but had a bigger heart than these wasters now. 

Now now we all know it’s not Lofts commitment he’s just not good enough 😆

Edited by Vtid

I can’t get to as many games as I used to with daddy duties & expenses to be honest. It was a cracking day out at Derby last season I loved it & the atmosphere in the away end was top notch. So I have to pick & choose which ones I can go now & just can’t see us getting anything apart from about 25% possession at pride park this time around & adding to the - goal difference tally unfortunately, I hope I’m wrong. So I’ve decided to get a ticket for the 6 pointer at home against Fleetwood on a cold miserable Tuesday night instead 🫣

Edited by Vtid
  • Like 2