onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Cheltenham (A) match thread - 17th Feb

I've gotten used to watching this bunch of losers lose every week.

But I'm absolutely livid today after watching that pathetic display.

Massey and Grant should never pull on the shirt ever again. 

Lowe has come out AFTER THE GAME and SAID "we will stick together".

More meaningless WORDS.

Why did none of you cowards STICK TOGETHER when ONE OF YOUR TEAMMATES got hurled into an advertising board by an opposition player?!?!

Too soft. Too nice. Too weak.

We are in League Two next season. 

Advert

1 minute ago, Hoppers said:

I am an original happy clapper and don't do slagging off, which makes me agreeing with your post really sad 😭😭.

The only thing keeping  me on pvfc Saturdays is I am crapper at golf than the vale are at football - but it's close, and I'm really crap at golf. 🙈🙈🙈

FFS you must be diabolical at golf then 😆

3 minutes ago, valeparklife said:

I've gotten used to watching this bunch of losers lose every week.

But I'm absolutely livid today after watching that pathetic display.

Massey and Grant should never pull on the shirt ever again. 

Lowe has come out AFTER THE GAME and SAID "we will stick together".

More meaningless WORDS.

Why did none of you cowards STICK TOGETHER when ONE OF YOUR TEAMMATES got hurled into an advertising board by an opposition player?!?!

Too soft. Too nice. Too weak.

We are in League Two next season. 

They've got no Fight or desire  , mate 

It is all a lot worse when you consider that two of our best players last season Worrall and Pett were considered surplus to requirements this season. Now I wasn't at the match today, those that were there today, could you tell me if Pett was worse than any of our players. Now I'm not knocking Massey but can any one honestly say he is a better option at wingback than Worrall. So it is not just a failure to bring in decent players, he has messed up letting the wrong ones go.

1 minute ago, worldsendvalefan said:

It is all a lot worse when you consider that two of our best players last season Worrall and Pett were considered surplus to requirements this season. Now I wasn't at the match today, those that were there today, could you tell me if Pett was worse than any of our players. Now I'm not knocking Massey but can any one honestly say he is a better option at wingback than Worrall. So it is not just a failure to bring in decent players, he has messed up letting the wrong ones go.

Pett was man of the match 

He ran the show in midfield 

6 minutes ago, worldsendvalefan said:

Worrall wasn't "considered surplus to requirements". He was offered a new contract, which he turned down.

That was the most typically Vale thing to happen.

1) Out thought by ex Vale manager

2) Ex -Vale midfielder, who we should have kept, controls the game

3)Ex-Vale player,who was rubbish,gives us the runaround

4) Ex- Vale striker who was very poor for us scores great goal.

The more things change ,the more they stay the same

Dreadful again, listened to Moore on the way back and I must have been to a different game as I thought we were very poor and second best throughout, the better team won and I can't see any way out of this mess.  I think the damage has been done by leaving Crosby in for so long and an appaling January window, even worse than the one under Norman and Brown.  I just keep wondering why I put myself through all this, lack of fight yet again, for me Cheltenham wanted it far more than us and make no mistake they will get out of trouble unlike ourselves.

10 minutes ago, EricHamesis said:

Worrall wasn't "considered surplus to requirements". He was offered a new contract, which he turned down.

Because we offered him a 1 year deal. Worrall on one leg would be better than the <ovf censored> we have now.

Archived