onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

An Open Letter from Carol

Advert

Just now, ollyandpatch said:

We spoke to the family of the mascots and they all said we will be fine.

Correct ignore all the evidence youve seen with your own eyes over the last 30+ games the assistants wife has said all will be fine... what do us fans know...

• Like 2

We can’t forget the way Carol and Kevin saved the club and supporters wii always be grateful.

But since Promotion almost every decision regarding the Playing Side has been a failure

She should have put Darrell Clarke on Gardening Leave for the rest of that season and given him the chance to stay on for this season.

She couldn’t have made worse decisions than Flitcroft as Director of Football, his only decent decision was in appointing Clarke.

Then appointing Crosby and now Moore.

Why was she so gullible in appointing Moore after a 3 Hour Zoom Meeting, not even Face to Face.

Not wanting to insult Moore but 5 minutes on a Post Match Interview is enough for me !

Then to give him a 5 and Half Year Contract, totally unbelievable.

Another point, why haven’t we had it made official about Moore’s Staff ?

How have the Shanahans let it descend like it has done.

• Like 8

21 minutes ago, Packmoor_vale said:

He will quit when we are mathematically relegated 

There will be home games left to make it very uncomfortable for him that’s if he is allowed in the ground on matchdays 

He ain't gonna walk in a month of Sundays. With a newly signed five and a half year contract, he has no motivation whatsoever for walking when he'd get a massive pay-off if sacked!

4 minutes ago, Bycarsbill said:

He ain't gonna walk in a month of Sundays. With a newly signed five and a half year contract, he has no motivation whatsoever for walking when he'd get a massive pay-off if sacked!

He means DF.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I think that 'Flickers' position is quickly becoming untenable. He'll walk and the fans will be blamed for forcing him out. However, with what I have witnessed for the last 13 months or so in particular, dare I say I don't care? I do care, very much, supporting the club since 1975 but this 'dimension' is so patronising and condescending. The air of "who do you think you are" from the owners allied to the what is essentially bulls*** from DF is fast driving a wedge between the fan base and club hierarchy. This must be affecting Carol and none of us wish her anything but the best but what is going on here is wrong - so wrong and in some respects is even worse and more damaging than the antics of Bill and MOLD and more latterly 'The Fat Controller'. I wonder are 'Harlequin' still about (I know he's been jailed)? Smacks of that type of ' get rich quick' rubbish but in a different guise. Many top level clubs have failed with DF's policy. False hopes and all that. Not for me. I also don't want to see at least x6 of last nights side ever wearing the shirt again. Are the lads flying down to Derby on Saturday a-la Bury FC?

Edited by pete vale
  • Like 7

4 minutes ago, pete vale said:

I think that 'Flickers' position is quickly becoming untenable. He'll walk and the fans will be blamed for forcing him out. However, with what I have witnessed for the last 13 months or so in particular, dare I say I don't care? I do care, very much, supporting the club since 1975 but this 'dimension' is so patronising and condescending. The air of "who do you think you are" from the owners allied to the what is essentially bulls*** from DF is fast driving a wedge between the fan base and club hierarchy. This must be affecting Carol and none of us wish her anything but the best but what is going on here is wrong - so wrong and in some respects is even worse and more damaging than the antics of Bill and MOLD and more latterly 'The Fat Controller'. I wonder are 'Harlequin' still about (I know he's been jailed)? Smacks of that type of ' get rich quick' rubbish but in a different guise. Many top level clubs have failed with DF's policy. False hopes and all that. Not for me. I also don't want to see at least x6 of last nights side ever wearing the shirt again. Are the lads flying down to Derby on Saturday a-la Bury FC?

She is so focused on her community work shes forgotten about the most important community to do with port vale. What port vale is built upon... the fans. Our opinions dont matter . 

• Like 5