onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

New Manager is ?

Fosse69

Advert

16 minutes ago, ollyandpatch said:

I see Carlo has also now left the club. Should feel a bit safer behind the goal before kickoff....

Part and parcel of football unfortunately for Carlo. Hopefully get fixed up in the summer.

Talking of GK coaches I always smile when I recall the one under Bruno. Had a massive pot belly and basically just smacked it into the keepers midriff from the six yard box. Wasn't much of an athlete put it that way.

39 minutes ago, darren1810 said:

Part and parcel of football unfortunately for Carlo. Hopefully get fixed up in the summer.

Talking of GK coaches I always smile when I recall the one under Bruno. Had a massive pot belly and basically just smacked it into the keepers midriff from the six yard box. Wasn't much of an athlete put it that way.

What about when Billy Dearden was warming up the keeper.  He looked like he’d break a bone whenever he kicked a ball.

59 minutes ago, darren1810 said:

Who was Bruno's assistant with the hellraiser beard?

4 hours ago, Walka003 said:

The old filckcast eh? Perfect for him, talk and talk and talk and fill the room with hot air. Then produce nothing.

Have you listened to the podcast?

Perhaps it will enable you to see the big picture of our owners, and her team's, passion for our club.

Your posts always seem so negative.

Perhaps it will enable you to see the big picture of our owners, and her team's, passion for our club.
The big picture sounds amazing. The little picture is were on the verge of relegation. He talk about the same big picture in Jan and in summer, and yet here we are.

Till him and his big picture produce tangible results on the pitch, all the podcasts in the world won't change my mind on him.

When the club starts giving the fans something positive on the pitch, maybe my posts will change.

9 hours ago, andy jones said:

With all due respect it’s the spiel that we have all heard before, and that has been used by him at previous clubs. I won’t believe anything until it happens. Bigger picture is irrelevant if we get relegated. If one podcast has convinced you that DF has serious passion for the club then the would gullible comes to mind. As with many occasions, he talks really well, uses his buzzwords. If what he says happens, brilliant, but I’m going to hold off believing him until some of these buzzwords start to improve the product on the pitch. 

1 minute ago, valiant_593 said:

With all due respect it’s the spiel that we have all heard before, and that has been used by him at previous clubs. I won’t believe anything until it happens. Bigger picture is irrelevant if we get relegated. If one podcast has convinced you that DF has serious passion for the club then the would gullible comes to mind. As with many occasions, he talks really well, uses his buzzwords. If what he says happens, brilliant, but I’m going to hold off believing him until some of these buzzwords start to improve the product on the pitch. 

Many aspects to running a football club and yes mistakes have been and will be made but we are all gullible if we think it’s as easy as some lot on here make out. 

6 hours ago, valiant_593 said:

I think it would be useful to separate Carol from Flitcroft here. I don't think anyone can seriously have any doubt concerning the committment and passion of our Owners. Flitcroft, however, is fair game for any sort of criticism you want to throw at him IMHO. He's earned  it...

Archived