onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

New Manager is ?

Fosse69

Advert

2 minutes ago, Bimbleabout said:

Not showing on the android app tho emoji848.png

The Android app has a different layout, it's not possible to add the same components that I have on the standard forum on there I'm afraid. That app is free and it's not that customisable unless I shell out for an app to be built. 

However, the match threads are nearly always the most popular and most recently updated threads as the match approaches so it will be easier to find on there as matchday approaches.

1 minute ago, The Kalamazoo Kid said:

Wasn't Gayle being linked with quite a few clubs as soon as he left Sjoke - Derby, Bolton & Barnsley among others?

Yeah apparently a few big hitters are interested. We can dream tho 

42 minutes ago, Vtid said:

Jeez what’s your hatred towards Moore! You should of watched the playoff semi final comeback instead to lift your mood you depressive sod. Martin Foyle 🙄🙄🙄

No hatred at all. It's intrigued me that the Huddesrfield poster on here has Said Moore's teams hardly attacked and they sat back. The Hull match away they definitely sat back. 

So one on here said attack is the best form of defence.  Have we got the players to attack now Arblaster has left. 

Like what I'm hearing from the new manager so far, he's come across very very well. Would love to be a fly on the wall in tomorrow's meeting with the players.

Good interview with him on Sky Sports earlier as well.

DC took over Cheltenham when they definitely were a basket case. With very little money he has made them a team that could overtake us with a win on Saturday and go on to stay up.

Darren Moore just needs us to match Cheltenham and exceed Charlton's result and we will be well on the way to escaping the relegation zone.

Let's be positive guys. Personally I would put DMs achievements at West Brom, Sheff Wed etc above those of DC to be fair.

If DM has a positive affect for the rest of the season instead of losing a couple of thousand STs I think he would gain us an additional 2K new STs.

36 minutes ago, Loggerheads Sage said:

Even RZ would surely have to admit that Clark has done an amazing job at Cheltenham,  and in L1. Wouldn't he?

He s done an incredible job… I would argue his choices up front are at least as limited as ours if not more so.

Archived