onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

New Manager is ?

Fosse69

Really enjoyed the gaffers interview! The way he speaks about the club & more importantly the fans is very impressive. The managements fave word has to be aligned 😂 Brilliant how he paid for his mate to sneak in amongst the supporters & watch against Stevenage! Big Dave you cheeky bugger! Absolutely buzzing let the good times roll 💪🏻 

Advert

18 minutes ago, darren1810 said:

Sherwood didn't really say why he held those views .

Sherwood is an idiot and doesn't know his arse from his elbow. 

Even Michael Brown, these EFL pundits are often a waste of time. They don't know what's going on at most clubs and are only providing analysis at EFL level because they can't lace the boots of those doing PL coverage.

1 minute ago, NW9Valiant said:

Sherwood is an idiot and doesn't know his arse from his elbow. 

Even Michael Brown, these EFL pundits are often a waste of time. They don't know what's going on at most clubs and are only providing analysis at EFL level because they can't lace the boots of those doing PL coverage.

I quite like Michael Brown as a pundit. It means I can relax in the knowledge that there is no chance of him being involved in any paid capacity at Port Vale ever again.

3 minutes ago, Bobnewtonian said:

I quite like Michael Brown as a pundit. It means I can relax in the knowledge that there is no chance of him being involved in any paid capacity at Port Vale ever again.

Quality post . Made me laugh that has .

17 hours ago, chickensteve said:

Well I for one am happy. A real statement of intent from the the club for once! It's been interesting reading the biting comments from Huddersfield fans. Obviously we will see how it plays out.

I just think a little more is wrong at that club than meets the eye considering how he did at his previous 3 clubs.. as a manager you are always going to get that one club where it doesn't work out just the same as with players so hopefully Huddersfield was the one.

1 hour ago, Killersrevenge44 said:

Not denying the positivity of the Moore appointment on paper, but it makes me laugh how people are disregarding the Huddersfield spell as if it 'never happened' and that their 'club is a basket case' 

This season has been a disaster for Vale and the standard of football sometimes of a non league level

To be fair to Crosby, he has been made a bit of a scapegoat and I suspect many people on here know it. The Dof hides away yet he is ultimately joint responsible with the owners for not providing Crosby with funds to buy and enhance the squad. 

The Dof won't talk to the fans nor the media. He hides away behind a controversial owner letter. 

It doesn't matter whether we have Moore or Mourinho... Unless there is significant investment in the playing side vale are doomed. 

Now that's what I call a 'basket case'. I will end by saying I really feel sorry for Crosby and hope he gets a good job elsewhere 

The thing, is people would normally agree with you on this but your narrative is always leading to my mate Bill

8 hours ago, Phantom Lord said:

As I said. He sounds very familiar to Crosby according to the Huddersfield fan (who incidentally is what you are complaining about). This is his analysis of style of play :-

'Good grief, the football is dull. Made the stuff we played under the Cowley brothers seem like Barcelona side of 15 years ago by comparison! I could be charitable and describe his football as "cautious" but it would be closer to the truth to describe it as timid. A cautious approach when playing against Man City in the cup is understandable. Against sides in absolute freefall you'd hope for a little more. If you expect attacking football under Moore you're in for disappointment. Half a season with us and I still don't know what his attacking philosophy is, because we never saw it. 

2) Game management is awful. Will not change things when you're getting battered, or when the scores are level and the opponent is there for the taking (back to the ultra-cautious approach). Known to make defensive subs when chasing an equaliser. I genuinely think he has no idea how to react to what's happening in-game.'

Just hope he's very wrong when it comes to us

I remember opposing fans telling us that Ben Garrity was <ovf censored> and nothing more than a non league player

Oh and just to add what was the Walsall fans were telling us about DC when he signed here ................... oh

I thought Big D's interview was mixed but I'm not putting that down to him.

It  sounded a bit uncomfortable when he was trying to use buzz words like the club is aligned with my vision and all that can stuff.

But what I <ovf censored> loved about the interview was how much he was building up the fans, what the fans expect from the team and saying that he is going to come over to the away end at Cheltenham on Saturday to meet & greet all the Vale fans in the away end. Love it

3 minutes ago, werstayinup said:

I have only seen a couple of posters on here who aren't happy or who are concerned with Moore,so what I would like to know is who they would of wanted?

Killers revenge wanted Martin Foyle hahahahahahaha 😭😭😭😭😭

Archived