onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

New Manager is ?

Fosse69

Advert

1 minute ago, Walka003 said:

He's got an absolute mile to go before he claws back any credit for me.

Two diabolic season caused by poor squad building, shocking style of play that he mandates and horrific managerial appointment when he took on Crosby. Moores appointment looks a good one on paper, but it changes nothing untill we see success

Since we got promoted he’s had a mare it’s evident to see & I think he knows this with the pressure from the fans hence they’ve gone & got a big game this time. Whether we all like him or not up the fukin vale 👊🏻 

2 minutes ago, werstayinup said:

Oh again........... I have just realised that not only have i got to serve everyone breakfast naked(ladies first 🙂 ) but i have now got to let DF pull me off 😮 😮 

Thought you said he wasn't going 

to be the next manager , me owd fruit 😆

Excellent news, as he clearly has the experience and ability we need to be successful in this role. I also think he is a strong enough character to deal with our DOF.  I'm sure he will have the support of Carol in this, as she clearly had a big part in his selection. It's all good.

On paper, I can understand why this looks like a good appointment.

The football is dreadful to watch, awful. I would set your alarm clock for full time just to make sure you don’t get locked in overnight. 

Defensive doesn’t even come close, but for those that like a bet. Back the draw every week and thank me in a couple of months time.

I honestly cannot believe he has got another gig so soon after what we had to put up with week in, week out (for those that were still going amongst the empty seats).

On a plus point, he is a thoroughly decent and nice Chap and I hope he does well for you. I really do.

He has a better chance in league 1. 

19 minutes ago, Vtid said:

I’m proper buzzing now! By far the biggest manager appointment in my lifetime supporting Vale. Micky Adams was big but this is the here & now. This is the kind of statement to get the championship ready ball rolling. 3 years he will have us in the second tier. You heard it here first 

Me and billablee  both said he was coming 

And only a few believed us , mate 👍 UTV

1 minute ago, Nippy Naylor said:

Thought you said he wasn't going 

to be the next manager , me owd fruit 😆

Let’s just enjoy Darren now bro. None of this I told you so 😆 Moore than happy 😃

5 1/2 years... That's some money to payout if it turns sour... Don't get me wrong it looks like a great appointment, but its another case of a worryingly long contract similar to what we have dished out to some of the players.

Is this what we have to do to get people to commit to the Vale?

Just read an interview of when he was at WBA and he said his aim at the beginning of that season was to score 100 goals(they got 70),he liked playing attacking football and different formations as that keeps opponents guessing and puts your team one step ahead.... i like it especially if they are leaving it to him how to play as long as its in the ethos of good football the club wants to play

1 minute ago, Terriertalk said:

The football is dreadful to watch, awful. I would set your alarm clock for full time just to make sure you don’t get locked in overnight. 

Defensive doesn’t even come close, but for those that like a bet. Back the draw every week and thank me in a couple of months time.

I honestly cannot believe he has got another gig so soon after what we had to put up with week in, week out (for those that were still going amongst the empty seats).

On a plus point, he is a thoroughly decent and nice Chap and I hope he does well for you. I really do.

He did a cracking job for Sheffield Wednesday though 

1 minute ago, Terriertalk said:

To be honest mate if you had seen some of our shambolic attempts at defending can probably live with that in the short term but obviously things didn't go to plan for him at Huddersfield.

Absolutely brilliant appointment. It’s still sinking in what a coup this is. I was worried we could go down, but I can’t see that happening now to be honest. I know he has hard work to do to turn us around on the pitch but I am very confident he can deliver. I hope this is a long term appointment as suggested by the contract, can’t keep chopping and changing. They must have believed in Crosby to appoint him with Moore-funds readily available. I hope he gets to bring in backroom staff and make the set up in his image. REALLY happy tonight and (Peterborough aside) relaxed about getting to the 46 with enough points now. Well done Carol. Amazing, and this will have the bottom 12 L1 clubs reeling tonight.

Archived