Advert

Advert

New Manager is ?

Fosse69

Have a look see on football world 
And it says Alan Nixon says that 
Port vale have made Darren Moore
There top priority as manager ,ok
Boffing Emma Watson is a top priority of mine. Doesn't mean it's going to happen does it?

Advert

52 minutes ago, Rory said:

Just because, even with all of the things that conspired against him, we were still in the hunt for survival and not even in the relegation zone - with games in hand too.

I think it's harsh to say Crosby was doing a bad job.

He was drowning, He had no idea how to alter things on the pitch it was more or less the same shyte week in week out  🤨

4 minutes ago, philmpv said:
8 minutes ago, Nippy Naylor said:
Have a look see on football world 
And it says Alan Nixon says that 
Port vale have made Darren Moore
There top priority as manager ,ok emoji849.png

Boffing Emma Watson is a top priority of mine. Doesn't mean it's going to happen does it?

The guy is a very reliable source 

27 minutes ago, osprey said:

Bugger - where am I going to get a Valentine present now 😬

They’ll just be getting all the new Darren Moore merchandise ready that’s all 🤣

I am on the Kennedy bus now. He's worked at top clubs bringing youth players through. That's what we need. I think he should be fine coaching and managing our first team. Because he is an upward trajectory sort of candidate I would expect he is likely closer to our salary budget than someone wanting to sustain Championship level pay. 

Just now, Warren said:

I am on the Kennedy bus now. He's worked at top clubs bringing youth players through. That's what we need. I think he should be fine coaching and managing our first team. Because he is an upward trajectory sort of candidate I would expect he is likely closer to our salary budget than someone wanting to sustain Championship level pay. 

He’s worked at top clubs? Yeah as a coach he’s only ever managed at Macclesfield town & Lincoln city! Let me know where this bus is so I can come pop the tyres 🤦‍♂️

2 minutes ago, Warren said:

Do you discard the fact he struggled to manage Lincoln in his 1st long term role?

30 minutes ago, MBE said:

I just think 3 weeks removed from a sacking is probably too soon. 

I’m also unconvinced of our ambition as a club to attract him to be honest.

Why would a manager who was going for promotion last season, managed in the Champ this season( albeit a failure) want to manage a club which is struggling to establish itself as a L1 club. It has the potential to ruin his reputation.

If I was him I would wait until the summer or next season. The odds are one of the relegated clubs or one of the bigger clubs will but be top 6 by end of September and will want a new manager with promotion experience.

Possibly. My only hope is that Carol no longer wanted to back Crosby with money. Does anyone remember when we had Askey and he barely got given any decent money for players in his Carol windows. 

As soon as Clarke was appointed we seemed to suddenly hire a number of much higher quality players while Askey generally got guys like Zak Mills and Theo Robinson in. 

Thinking outside the box, now RW is club president, has anyone approached John Rudge for temporary manager on a rolling contract until we find a new manager, as DF not willing to step up? 

He’s 80 this year…

8 minutes ago, MBE said:

Do you discard the fact he struggled to manage Lincoln in his 1st long term role?

And had 1 win in 12 games before that in his only other managerial job at macc. Some of the garbage I’ve heard today is next level hahahahaha 

Archived