onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

New Manager is ?

Fosse69

2 minutes ago, Packmoor_vale said:

let’s hope so mate

Prob some <ovf censored> spread some <ovf censored> online somewhere about Moore and someone betting on it 

Yeah I’m not getting my hopes up. Would be a fantastic appointment tho & a sign of real intent from the club 

Advert

1 minute ago, Vtid said:

Sounds like bowers 😂 can take him off the list then 🤣 

I don't mind Phil. His endless references to WWE, Superhero films and being an overweight <ovf censored> goalkeeper can be grating at times but to be very fair to him he needs to fill in a lot of dead time watching us play. Plus he's a big Vale fan and put his heart and souls into and I enjoy how over excited he can get.

1 minute ago, MBE said:

I don't mind Phil. His endless references to WWE, Superhero films and being an overweight <ovf censored> goalkeeper can be grating at times but to be very fair to him he needs to fill in a lot of dead time watching us play. Plus he's a big Vale fan and put his heart and souls into and I enjoy how over excited he can get.

He’s good when he gets excited but as you say he’s not had much to get all giddy about for a while has he. Better than Yates 🥱 

Darren Moore would be a blockbuster appointment. For his odds to be falling suggests there must be something in this. 

If he comes and works under Flitcroft then maybe Flitcroft has more respect in the game than I realised. 

However that fresh wave of optimism will be seriously dented if we end up with Kennedy or some other nobody. 

3 minutes ago, Kevin The Valiant said:

Won't go down if Moore is appointed???

We are already down.......plain and simple

I’m as negative as anyone but we’re not down yet. A good managerial appointment and we will have a decent chance. I think moore would keep us up. Fans would get behind him and the team 

9 minutes ago, valiant_593 said:

I’m as negative as anyone but we’re not down yet. A good managerial appointment and we will have a decent chance. I think moore would keep us up. Fans would get behind him and the team 

We're just going to go with a cheap as chips friend of flinters....God help us 😟

16 minutes ago, valiant_593 said:

Moore as negative as anyone but we’re not down yet. A good managerial appointment and we will have a decent chance. I think moore would keep us up. Fans would get behind him and the team 

He would likely create a resilient team with good defensive qualities. I'm not lobbying for him, just observing his background. Generally had two year spells at clubs, but he couldn't fix Huddersfield and was gone after 4 months.

1 hour ago, TJHValiant said:

Darren Moore would be a blockbuster appointment. For his odds to be falling suggests there must be something in this. 

If he comes and works under Flitcroft then maybe Flitcroft has more respect in the game than I realised. 

However that fresh wave of optimism will be seriously dented if we end up with Kennedy or some other nobody. 

Kennedy was the first Linoln manager sacked in 9 years. The reasons given for dismissal were style of play and development of talent. Also calling out Danny Mandrolu in public post game. I can't see how he fits Port Vale. 

I would take Darren Moore for sure. Think it would be a great appointment and one the fans could really get behind. The fans at Vale Park can play a big part in our survival and a decent manager will do that. I wont get my hopes up anyway as Mark Kennedy will probably get unveiled tomorrow 😃

6 hours ago, Warren said:

Not long to wait now. 

This is Vale we are following and love.  Got another couple of weeks yet to roll on before a manager is announced.  😉

I am hoping like you we see something today or even tomorrow introduced to the fans.  We need a manager announced very soon to enable him to get the best out of the team and hopefully get a couple of points from our in-hand games we have.

Archived