onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

New Manager is ?

Fosse69

20 minutes ago, davehartshill said:

Kennedy would be uninspiring to say the least. We need an old school type manager, even if it’s just to get us to the end of the season. None of this “building for the future” type bollox. 

If its Kennedy, would that set a precedent 🙂

Advert

3 minutes ago, ValeForever. said:

Rumours beginning to circulate online re Kennedy. God I hope not. Would be such an uninspiring appointment. You might as well have kept Crosby & hoped for the best.

It was always going be him since Tuesday night,must be the only one who applied then hey

Well let's see if can change formation in a game and Vale ending up winning every one from losing positions 

If he can he will get thumbs up from me.

Let's see if can improve every element of every player especially mentally ,as once you have a losing mentality lose you will ,how you get to have a winning mentality well surely its a change of focus ,attitude and working harder than you ever worked before in your life

The people who watch Vale go through them struggles everyday but you fight harder to maintain your way of life, if you dont your succumb and get what you put in so if you put nowt in you get nowt out .

Good luck to Kennedy if him .

I'm going give him 18 games to see if he is the right appointment. 

Only time will tell .

"Kennedy, 47, became the first Lincoln manager in almost nine years to be dismissed rather than leave by mutual consent or move to another club.

In an interview with BBC Radio Lincolnshire, Scully added that style of play and development of talent under Kennedy were reasons for parting ways on Wednesday."

Sounds exactly what we should be looking for ☠️

I hope to God it’s not Kennedy! What a terrible appointment that would be 🤦‍♂️ You think the pressure is on now Carol wait & till he’s appointed if it does turn out to be true. 

Spoke to my Lincoln supporting mate again and asked his thoughts, this is what he said: 

‘He’ll keep you up. He is good at working with smaller squads. He’s just not a nice person but you would not get relegated.’

Maybe he’s what we need then? And I was initially very against Kennedy.

2 minutes ago, Powerline said:

Spoke to my Lincoln supporting mate again and asked his thoughts, this is what he said: 

‘He’ll keep you up. He is good at working with smaller squads. He’s just not a nice person but you would not get relegated.’

He should fit in well if he is not nice...

2 minutes ago, Powerline said:

Not for me mate. He’s hardly got much experience & I’ve also seen a lot of Lincoln fans who wanted him out long before he got the chop. Very underwhelming 

Archived