onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Crosby is Out NOW !!!

ollyandpatch

32 minutes ago, Brian Johnson said:

If you listen to a recent interview that he did because the club was in danger of not making the play offs, he came back early for that game and was in tears most of the day up to the time he got to the stadium because that's what he did for the club & the fans

Yes that’s what I said, it was his decision to come back early. 

Advert

31 minutes ago, Brian Johnson said:

No-one is making it things up. The stats clearly show (and you can look these up on the internet) that Crosby lost 6 of the last 7 games that he was caretaker manager of Port Vale and then he gets given the job full time.

Hes currently on a run of only 2 league wins out of 15.

Pete Wild, this season alone, won 12 games.

If you have only heard of managers like Bob Paisley or Joe Fagan & do not know any modern day managers, then maybe you should not be getting into a debate about them.

Crosby Out!

I'm not getting into a debate, I'm genuinely asking for information, and your comparing the best of A against the worst of B is being disingenuous.

You don't need to reply (but I'd still read anything) because this is boring and repetitive, and youy BJ avatar is much too intimidating. Xxx

2 minutes ago, Vale1995 said:

Also im not having lowe is a better middle of the 3 than smith. Smith has been out of form playing lcb but thats because he isnt a lcb... im sure smith could have passed the ball back to Ripley just as well as lowe did. For him to not even come on i wonder if he is on the move in January 

Crosby obviously sees Lowe as more comfortable on the ball than Smith, which he is, but with Blaster and Ojo missing in midfield he’s lost the plot if he thinks we’re playing through the lines with Garrity and Walter’s in there.  Either way it’s all too slow.  The second half today showed the way to go with the players we currently have available.  Bottom line is that the movement had to be better and the tempo much higher.

It would be a tragedy for this squad of players to go down. Injuries come and go, but poor tactics and formation are a feature of every game. It just so happens that sometimes other teams are poorly set up too, so we can grab some points.

Are you seriously telling me that a Darrell Clarke squad boasting Arblaster, Devine, Chislett, Garrity, Ojo, Ripley etc. would be hovering above the drop? I doubt it.

1 minute ago, 1 said:

It would be a tragedy for this squad of players to go down. Injuries come and go, but poor tactics and formation are a feature of every game. It just so happens that sometimes other teams are poorly set up too, so we can grab some points.

Are you seriously telling me that a Darrell Clarke squad boasting Arblaster, Devine, Chislett, Garrity, Ojo, Ripley etc. would be hovering above the drop? I doubt it.

You think our squad was worse last season? And we finished lower in the table than we currently sit.

Just now, Brian Johnson said:

Losing his last 3 games needed something heroic from DC to get us into the play offs

We may not have had any chance of making the play offs at all had DC been there all season. We were plummeting down the table when DC went off having been top 2, slipping to about 9th when he left.

17 minutes ago, Valiiant said:

It's not though is it. He's old school but I'd take direct football over pissing around with the ball going nowhere until you finally lose it. Vale are an absolute chore to watch under Crosby 90% of the time. Doing the same thing with the same players in the same formation over and over and over again. Garbage.

Get out and get into none league if you want to masquerade as a football manager, for <ovf censored> sake. Or go back to what you're good at, which is as a number 2.

Well if you want to watch hoof it down the pitch ok but as much as you detest the way Crosby plays I detest the Wycombe  way . I would not renew my season ticket to watch a bypass the midfield side .

Archived