onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Wigan Athletic (H) match thread - 16th Dec

robf

2 hours ago, Rockape99 said:

I’m just fed up of being glorious failures, playing teams off the park then letting them win with soft goals . This group of players should be top 12 side not messing about with relegation . Most of this frustration is aimed at Crosby and his lack of tactical awareness and because of results wise he should be removed from post . Nice bloke sold up the river with striker recruitment but no football manager.

We dont play teams off the park though

• Like 4

Advert

12 hours ago, Devine intervention said:

Thsts a matter of opinion .

That's the beauty of football everyone sees something different in certain players .

I like him he plays to win and generally I got from watching him that he is very capable of producing very good performances .

A front foot player to me .

Like I say footballs a game of opinions. 

People rate players cause they kick and head away ,in itself that's  a quality to some too me thars a basic football requirement .

Jones plays expansive football yes he as a mistake in him like all Vale players do but I think alongside Lowe and Debrah he could be just fantastic .

I hope I get see that 3 at the back they all have qualities I like before end of season .

UTV 

Jones could play at a higher level if he cut out making one off but big mistakes and restricted his desire for long passes a little. I think he is a good defender and a better passer than all the others. 

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Rockape99 said:

So we didn’t play Stevenage off the park for 60 minutes, if you say no you either weren’t at the game or you need a trip to specsavers 

I have seen every game apart from all of the FA Cup games.

You said we play teams off the park. Then you only mentioned just the one team and that was just for 60 minutes

Wigan aold over 1000 for tomorrow's game .

I do hope folk are getting the 3 for 48 quid Adults 1876 members .

No idea how much for  under 17s but I bet it ain't much. 

Start of a big week for the club .

we ain't had a Saturday home game in league for ages. 

I'm expecting 7500 Vale to oz especially with that offer .

Any less and Crosby has lost the fanbase .

Its a very attractive fixture. 

I'm.going put my positive head on and say 3 -1 win Uche Garrity and Loft to net giving the lads Uche and Loft renewed energy and verve going into Port Vale biggest home game since the cup run in 1965 where West Brom beat us .

Be there tomoz and tues fellow Valiants and encourage 2 fantastic on the front foot performances.

UTV 

"The next three games are huge for the possible direction of his career."  (valiant steve)

Personally, I couldn't care less about the direction of his career - as long as it is not with the Vale. Carol/Flitcroft need to get rid of Crosby asap, and should have spent the last few weeks seeking/sounding out possible candidates for the position of our next manager.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Devine intervention said:

Wigan aold over 1000 for tomorrow's game .

I do hope folk are getting the 3 for 48 quid Adults 1876 members .

No idea how much for  under 17s but I bet it ain't much. 

Start of a big week for the club .

we ain't had a Saturday home game in league for ages. 

I'm expecting 7500 Vale to oz especially with that offer .

Any less and Crosby has lost the fanbase .

Its a very attractive fixture. 

I'm.going put my positive head on and say 3 -1 win Uche Garrity and Loft to net giving the lads Uche and Loft renewed energy and verve going into Port Vale biggest home game since the cup run in 1954(I wasn't alive then so apologises to Alfie ) where West Brom beat us .

Be there tomoz and tues fellow Valiants and encourage 2 fantastic on the front foot performances.

UTV