onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Shrewsbury (A) match thread 25th Nov

Advert

Bought my tickets yesterday and 2 blocks sold out and one block only having 1 ticket left. Should be a sell out in the away end for this match.
Can anyone point out how club informs fans on away tickets and coach travel, can't find nothing on the Stevenage F.A. cup, have ticket and travel for Shrewsbury but had to go to shop, no on-line info , many thanks, up the Vale

Sent from my WAS-LX1A using onevalefan mobile app

1 hour ago, bycarspete said:

Can anyone point out how club informs fans on away tickets and coach travel, can't find nothing on the Stevenage F.A. cup, have ticket and travel for Shrewsbury but had to go to shop, no on-line info , many thanks, up the Vale

Are they available yet? I always go on to the online ticket office and don’t have many problems getting tickets nowadays.

2 hours ago, Shropshire_Valiant said:

Is Arblaster not suspended? Or did the Burton game count(even though he wasn't available anyway🤔)

It counted. Would be pretty unfair for the FA to take our player away from us for a match and then tell us that the match wouldn't count for his suspension 

2 minutes ago, Wrex said:

It counted. Would be pretty unfair for the FA to take our player away from us for a match and then tell us that the match wouldn't count for his suspension 

That's good new at least.  I'd been telling my Shrewsbury fan mates how good he was in midfield glad he'll hopefully be playing now!😁 Yeah fair enough similar to a player being injured and suspended at the same time really, they'd have missed the game anyway.

I don't know if this helps. For the Burton replay they posted an article at 5pm stating that they were going on sale at 6pm the same day. They then had problems with the ticketing system on the website so online sales were actually late on the following day.

That experience suggests that if you don't want to miss the first ticket release you have to check the website hourly.

16 minutes ago, Seamus O'Wye said:

... If Rhys Walters' was on a youth contract, did it expire when he reached 18 last Saturday? If so, has he signed a new contract - either short or long term - so that he will be available to play for us?  There is a deafening silence from the Club on his future.

Be patient … I m sure the club is fully aware of every conceivable scenario with him and will work diligently to ensure the best outcome for port vale and the lad himself.

Negotiations are best carried out in private in my experience.

For me starting 11 would be 

Ripley

Sang   Jesse  Ojo  Smudge  Plant

Walters  Blaster

Devine              Garrity

Uche

4 hours ago, Guitar Ray said:

Not for me.

Just feel Devine offers more of a goal threat and with no goals from the strikers, Uche despite playing well not looking like he will score, I think we need that threat that Devine offers.  I like Chislett but thought in recent games Arblaster and Devine linked up play superbly before the sending off by Ollie at Lincoln and had a good understanding going.  Devine like the rest of the team was poor after that sending off but the 2 and a half games before that was excellent and deserves another chance.  

One last note, one of my friends is unable to make it on Saturday so one spare ticket, I was going to take back to the ticket office tomorrow but if someone wants to DM me, I am happy to deliver the ticket to anywhere within Stoke-on-Trent either tomorrow or Thursday, first come first served, cost of ticket is £24.00, in block 21, Row P.

Archived