onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Vote of No Confidence (2)

Emile

Vote of No Confidence  

161 members have voted

1. 1. Do you have confidence in the current regime?

• Yes
    • No - Sack Crosby
    • No - Sack Crosby and coaching staff
    • No - Sack Crosby, coaching staff and Director Of Football

3 minutes ago, Granville said:

I think they're single and sits here 24 hours a day screaming into their keyboard wanting something to happen they have no control over.

can you blame us? it's a dreadful run we're on but it's ok let's just sit back & accept the situation & not vent our frustration which is more than valid 

Edited by Vtid

Advert

8 minutes ago, Jacko51 said:

Who are all these people who want to buy the club?

That’s the problem. Of course Carol should go if there a billionaire oil barons wanting to take over. There are not, to my knowledge. 

Smurfwaite needed to go because he was openly harming the club and at war with the fans. 

Carol is a decent person who can run a business but I argue nobody can run a football club without money. 

The pivotal turning point will be in the next 5 games, 3 cup games and 2 league games. On current performance (or lack of should I say) I can not not see it ending in any other way, it will be zero points in the 2 league games and no further in any cup competition. I would hope the inevitable happens post the Exeter game but with then the Boro match so close I predict the axe will fall post Boro game. I hope I'm wrong and we win all five or even just the 2 league games, but deep down I like most know we haven't got a win in us.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Black N White said:

Why is it? 

Carol sacks everyone, Speedy, Garlic, Clarke and replaces them with her son and Crosby! Shameful treatment after what he went through and we replace him with his assistant without interviewing anyone! Absolute joke. 

Doesn’t invest in the team for how long now. Can’t find the money to finish the Lorne Street concourse but can for a few hundred in the posh seats. Now the paddock is knackered and can’t be bothered sort that out and doesn’t tell us the reason for this but comes out with poor excuse of the toilets needs fixing! How many months does it take to sort out toilets?? 

No update from the club about anything just expects fans to turn up and keep paying without any sign of progress. 

Turns down offers for the club when it’s clear as day that’s she hasn’t got the money for us to progress yet somebody has and she’s doesn’t want this investment to help the club. Suppose to be a fan but that’s not the actions of someone who wants the best for the club. 

O well at least we have a nice new scoreboard for when we will be back in league 2 at this rate. 

The club is going backwards, open your eyes. 

Clearly everything isn’t rosy right now on the pitch but yours is a bit of a one eyed view.  Ok people have come and gone, that’s life unfortunately.  But we’ve actually invested heavily in the team.  We spent somewhere north of 100k on the pitch that everyone was crying out for.  The Railway bogs are going to be completely redeveloped.  The scoreboard was replace because the old one was dead and it was part of the end swap.

The biggest problem we have is that there isn’t an oil sheik waiting to throw millions at the club to bring overnight success that people crave.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Guitar Ray said:

Clearly everything isn’t rosy right now on the pitch but yours is a bit of a one eyed view.  Ok people have come and gone, that’s life unfortunately.  But we’ve actually invested heavily in the team.  We spent somewhere north of 100k on the pitch that everyone was crying out for.  The Railway bogs are going to be completely redeveloped.  The scoreboard was replace because the old one was dead and it was part of the end swap.

The biggest problem we have is that there isn’t an oil sheik waiting to throw millions at the club to bring overnight success that people crave.

My views are facts though. 

3 minutes ago, Black N White said:

My views are facts though. 

So who are the buyers she has turned down?

By his own admission Clarke had come back too early and was suffering.

No updates from the club?  How many of the forums have you been to?

If you’d actually paid attention to the club you would know that the upstairs suite being finished was part of the agreement for the Robbie concert.

And if the club had chucked money immediately at the paddock bogs you would have been the first one on here moaning it should have been spent on a striker. Perhaps they are saving the cash for the transfer window?  If you fancy having a go at rebuilding the bogs yourself I’m sure the club would be delighted. 

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, Guitar Ray said:

You’re ignoring the other facts though.

Which are the pitch has improved?  

Doesn’t really justify that she is doing a good job does it? 

Results and performances are shocking. 

Doesn’t take months to sort out the toilets though does it? Just keep telling the fans that though! Much more of a problem than that but she doesn’t tell us anything does she? 

Perhaps you are happy to ignore my facts if you chose to. Some of us don’t get taken in by it all. She haven’t got a clue about football. If only she was as ruthless with this manager as she was with everyone else she got rid of we wouldn’t in this s*** state.

Time for her to move on, she can’t take us any further. 

11 minutes ago, Black N White said:

Which are the pitch has improved?  

Doesn’t really justify that she is doing a good job does it? 

Results and performances are shocking. 

Doesn’t take months to sort out the toilets though does it? Just keep telling the fans that though! Much more of a problem than that but she doesn’t tell us anything does she? 

Perhaps you are happy to ignore my facts if you chose to. Some of us don’t get taken in by it all. She haven’t got a clue about football. If only she was as ruthless with this manager as she was with everyone else she got rid of we wouldn’t in this s*** state.

Time for her to move on, she can’t take us any further. 

Have you read Mike Baggaley’s long piece about his tour of the club with Claire who was describing all the stuff that has been done and what still needs to be done?  No?  Thought not. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Jacko51 said:

Who are all these people who want to buy the club?

Dono for one who made a very generous offer and he has the money to take us forward or at least pay for a striker. 

Edited by WV