onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Alfies (AB7) You Tube Channel.

blackdog

23 minutes ago, mr.hobblesworth said:

We have to give credit where it's due. I'm  delighted that Carol has personally put a stop to this awful child and banned him from Vale Park. I also hope that she flags up his copyright infringement to the relevant authorities, whether that be the Police or Children's Services. I know it sounds harsh for young Alf to get a criminal record and placed in foster care/ a young offenders institute but we can't let people go breaking the law whenever it suits them just because they are 7.

I have to disagree somewhat. Awful kid he may seem but at end of day that is subjective opinion.

I appreciated his content and his after match interviews. What I will also say is I think this says a lot more about Carol than it does about Alfie...and that is no disrespect. I think Vale should bring down the cost of match day admission and don't feel the owners are particularly fair to people who may wish to attend matches more often in what is at present difficult times. Alfie provided good cheap coverage for those people...but has he infringed copyright? Do we all infringe copyright when we take out mobile phones and take photos or a video of the warm up for example?

As for putting his content on you tube...anybody can do that but he makes the effort to actually do so. Does the club ban us all from taking our mobile phones or uploading public content to You tube. I think he has a legal right to challenge this and I hope he does.

• Like 1

Advert

2 hours ago, mr.hobblesworth said:

We have to give credit where it's due. I'm  delighted that Carol has personally put a stop to this awful child and banned him from Vale Park. I also hope that she flags up his copyright infringement to the relevant authorities, whether that be the Police or Children's Services. I know it sounds harsh for young Alf to get a criminal record and placed in foster care/ a young offenders institute but we can't let people go breaking the law whenever it suits them just because they are 7.

Are you for <ovf censored> real?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Packmoor_vale said:

Are you for <ovf censored> real?

Yes, completely. Why should this 7 year old feel that he can break the law with impunity?

Hopefully, Suella Braverman's brave proposals to reintroduce public floggings and the workhouse (if not scuppered by the woke) will mean that the likes of Alf and his family will get the comeuppance they deserve. 

Edited by mr.hobblesworth
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, mr.hobblesworth said:

Yes, completely. Why should this 7 year old feel that he can break the law with impunity?

Hopefully, Suella Braverman's brave proposals to reintroduce public floggings and the workhouse (if not scuppered by the toke) will mean that the likes of Alf and his family will get the comeuppance they deserve. 

I blame the parents, they should know the law relating to copyright on YouTube. Not fair to put the blame on the lad

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, mr.hobblesworth said:

I get that but surely it's reasonable to expect a young boy to have a basic grasp of civil law and copyright infringement?

30 minutes ago, mr.hobblesworth said:

Hopefully, Suella Braverman's brave proposals to reintroduce public floggings and the workhouse (if not scuppered by the toke) will mean that the likes of Alf and his family will get the comeuppance they deserve. 

Wow 

What a bundle of fun u must be in life 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, mr.hobblesworth said:

8 hours ago, mr.hobblesworth said:

The lad gets on my nerves, precocious little brat. Well done EFL!

A young Vale fan shows initiative, talent and work ethic and you post stuff like the above, what a sad attitude you have whether you're playing "Devil's Advocate or not".

• Like 3

One of the things we are all missing here is that YouTube chooses to monetise videos whether the creator wants them to or not. So if there is copyrighted material within, the copyright holder can contact YouTube and get them to take the content down.

This has less to do with him and more because of the system and how it works.

That said IF he is aware that match action is copyrighted and did it anyway then he's only got himself to blame.

21 hours ago, Brian Johnson said:

100% agree

I really enjoy watching his videos and why the hell stifle someone young creativity.

I would be interested to hear what  the club's stance is on this. 

I hope that the clu media dept?tahw find some capacity for the young lad to be involved in the club on a matchday in an official capacity in the media department

what media dept?😄