onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

January Transfers and Rumours

werstayinup

Advert

Just now, JoeB2 said:

Lights are off.

If they've ballsed this and we're really sitting 20th with only Loft and Wilson up top, then goodness gracious me. It's much worst than I thought.

Flitcroft is a man with a plan. That's sounds like promotion 

What I will say is let’s not get abusive towards Carol. She’s clearly gaslighted by Flitcroft and possibly Crosby. 

Both of who couldn’t care less about Port Vale Football Club. They are all about their own “philosophy” and progressing their career at the detriment of the club. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Is that really it? We risked it last season but to not sign a LWB or not even 1 striker is criminal. Our attacking options have been bad all season but they are now utterly woeful. Off to bed, hoping that I wake up to some good news that we we’ve got a signing over the line. If not I think we’re down 

• Like 3

It is a disgrace that we have a front line of Ikpeazu, Loft and Wilson when we're supposedly a club with ambitions of getting out of this league at the right end of the table. Someone has been getting it extremely wrong. I think the two players that have come in today could improve us but we are now relying on Loft to find some form, who has frankly been abysmal so far, and Wilson to stay fit, whom gets injured wiping his own arse.

We have a more the. Capable first XI. The problem is they’re all either injured, or injury prone. As I and others have said, to not bring in a striker and a left wing back this window is disgusting. I’m not one to usually call for heads but Flitcroft has to pay for such a dismal window.

Please lay off Carol though. She saved us, and had made me proud of our club off the pitch. She hires people to run it on it that she trusts because she’s not a football person. They’re the ones who need to answer the questions

• Like 6

It is a disgrace that we have a front line of Ikpeazu, Loft and Wilson when we're supposedly a club with ambitions of getting out of this league at the right end of the table. Someone has been getting it extremely wrong. I think the two players that have come in today could improve us but we are now relying on Loft to find some form, who has frankly been abysmal so far, and Wilson to stay fit, whom gets injured wiping his own arse.
I hate to break it to you, but during the last game against Peterborough United Ikpeazu went off with a dislocated shoulder that should take approx. 3 months to repair, so it's just Loft and Wilson.

Sent from my SM-A217F using onevalefan mobile app

They're just killing off any buzz, optimism or good feelings about the club. Far too many mistakes have been made, embarrassingly so in some cases, and the place just reeks of <ovf censored>. You can just pick at a thread of most stuff that Carol and df have said and it immediately unravels. Why on earth would anyone opt to pay on the door to see a team with Loft up front? Why would any kid look at Vale and Stoke and decide to follow us with our <ovf censored> squad of injured players, loans and donkeys? 

• Like 1