onevalefan.co.uk PresentΒ PastΒ SpecialsΒ AboutΒ Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

January Transfers and Rumours

werstayinup

Advert

Just now, Brian Johnson said:

I have asked you to back but obviously you are talking out of your arse. So their we go

There you go mate quick google search is all the backing up i need . Lets see your proof now 🀣🀣🀣

IMG_8758.jpeg

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Brian Johnson said:

I have read it again and I still standby my comments that we have been easy to play against this season.

If you can point me in he right direction of all managers that are saying we are difficult to play against then please lets have a look at them

Bit of a generalisation BJ? I’d guess just about half of the teams we’ve played (10) would think that (we’re easy to play against) ie the ones that have beat us. The others would find it difficult to say that if they haven’t beaten us.

• Like 1

Just now, Vale1995 said:

There you go mate quick google search is all the backing up i need . Lets see your proof now 🀣🀣🀣

IMG_8758.jpeg

In more simple terms for you so you understand the contract does not need to be honoured because its agreed by both player and club to be terminated.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Trumpingtonvale said:

Bit of a generalisation BJ? I’d guess just about half of the teams we’ve played (10) would think that (we’re easy to play against) ie the ones that have beat us. The others would find it difficult to say that if they haven’t beaten us.

Osh was a bit of generalisation but you have not picked him up on his comments for some reason

11 hours ago, Brian Johnson said:

So Crosby is a yes man then?Β 

My memory is not short. You read my posts because you always have a pop at me but I was saying right from the off that I'm not getting or seeing what other people were seeing.Β 

People were coming on here saying I can not believe that we have not battered them etc but i was seeing a team having loads of possession and not doing anything it but people were going overboard on it.

The dire run that we went on was no surprise to me and obviously once we have more players available again, they are going to revert back to playing that way. Which is why they have no problem in moving Uche on because that style of play does not suit him

Just to be clear, I’m not having a pop at you personally, I’m having a pop at what you say in this instance because I disagree with a lot of it and you saying that people were coming on here saying pretty much the same as me suggests you’re possibly in the minority, who knows? Β There’s no doubting our form tailed off and we got stuck in a rut of passing for the sake of it and everything being too slow but prior to that we played some lovely football.

You could say Crosby is a yes man but ultimately he’s employed to do a job and there will be certain criteria he has to adhere to, like anyone employed in any job. Β If his employer tells him they want the team to play a certain way because the club want a certain identity as it’s all part of a plan then he’s got 2 choices. Β As far as Uche goes we’ve already seen that the club won’t stand in the way of any player if said player wanted to leave for any reason, and Charlton would certainly be an attractive proposition for a player in our league.

All this could, and likely will, be asked at the forum.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Brian Johnson said:

I have mentioned this quite a few times already but the way that we started to play was stumbled on at half-time against Barnsley because Crosby was no doubt on the verge being sacked & and he gave up his believes to save his backside in that 15 minute half time break.

Where's your proof of this, Brian?

12 hours ago, Guitar Ray said:

Your memory is shot. Β Earlier in the season we were playing some great possession based football. Β That is a fact. Β Ok, towards the end of our barren run things had got too slow and turgid but even during that run we’d played well in games, we played great in the cups away at Mansfield and Burton for example. Β As I said, your stats are just nonsense because there are also games where we had low possession numbers which we lost.

Crosbys hand was as much forced by the injuries to the squad along with players he had available rather than any desire to change the philosophy. Β Our recruitment will tell us what that philosophy will be going forward. Β Joe summed it up in an earlier post, it’s the way the β€œclub” want to play rather than just Croz, he’s simply tasked with delivering that at first team level.

Too easily forgotten - the barren run didn't start until we'd had those disruptive injuries; and the possession-based football was good during most of the games following the horror show...W9 D2 L1 after the Barnsley game.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Brian Johnson said:

So you gave dealt and seen players contracts to say the above?

I don't have to. What you are saying is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard. I see you quoted that sentence but didn't answer why a club would agree to another club to approach one of their players and sign him knowing they would still be paying his salary.

You also don't say how this is financially viable.

We let Jake Taylor go after MorecombeΒ  approached us. He still had nearly 3 years left on his contract. Are you saying we let him leave for another club knowing we would have to pay him nearly 3 year's salary.

I bet you believe Donald Trump won the last USA election tooπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Edited by mbycars
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Vale haven’t lost this weekend so BJ is turning on his own as no Crosby to shout at ! There are a few clouds around in this storm … you could shout at them . πŸ˜‰ ps I’m kidding don’t tell me wind my neck in , my dad can only say thatΒ 

IMG_1288.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2