onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Port Vale (FLT) v Newcastle Utd U21 match thread 10th Oct

Fosse69

Advert

For the first time since the ridiculous inception of having Premier League no hopers involved and with no game on Saturday I would play our strongest team - but experiment with playing players in their correct position.

I admire Crosby but if keeps making strange negative approaches to games then we can sack him right now for all I care.

Tuesday nights are difficult for me to come to. And another game has been added to the list by postponing the league fixture at the weekend. So I wont be there.

Its obvious we need a fit striker who poses a threat in the box and can offer more alternatives in build up play than slow endless passing which opponents now welcome. If we don't get this issue sorted we will plummet down the league losing game after game 1-0, 2-0, 3-0. 

So this game should commence the solution. 

1 hour ago, Warren said:

Tuesday nights are difficult for me to come to. And another game has been added to the list by postponing the league fixture at the weekend. So i wont be there.

Its obvious we need a fit striker who poses a threat in the box and can offer more alternatives in build up play than slow endless passing which opponents now welcome. If we don't get this issue sorted we will plummet down the league losing game after game 1-0, 2-0, 3-0. 

So this game should commence the solution. 

Same here. I don't get home in time to get to a Tuesday game,  such a shame Saturdays game is also now off as there's going to be another rearranged  I can't get to.

1 minute ago, NorthwoodValiant said:

The majority of Season ticket holders buy their season tickets before they know any fixtures

That is true and they know some matches will be played mid week and some matches called off because of the weather but don't know that the club will bring in loan players that can get games called off. 

3 minutes ago, rsb said:

That is true and they know some matches will be played mid week and some matches called off because of the weather but don't know that the club will bring in loan players that can get games called off. 

Well the last time there was an international break, only 2 games actually took place, meaning that even if Vale bought in 0 loan players who might get called up, the likelihood is they wouldn't be playing anyway

Tues night rearranged games are either losing games or at best we may scrape a draw .

We are a horrific team on a tues night in league why would want play any league game on that night is beyond me .

I am a season ticket holder and I think from now on I'll give them.a miss .

What is it with tues night games in the league 

Blackpool 0 Vale 0 

Vale 2 Burton 3

Bristol Rovers 3 Vale 0 .

I cannot recall the last time I came home from a tues night league game buzzing about us winning its been years since we won at home in a league game on a Tuesday night .

Should rearrange for a Mon or a Wed our home games as tues the players must ne scared of the dark as they never deliver a win in fact more often than not they concede 3 goals on that woeful night .

Tonight not going so hope the fans who do go enjoy it .

To be honest the players need a break to work on how to score a goal or two and how not to give fellow league one teams a leg up .

I'm looking forwards to Mansfield surely tickets should be out soon .

That's in the cup we win in cups on tues night and we will win tonight 

23 minutes ago, Devine intervention said:

Tues night rearranged games are either losing games or at best we may scrape a draw .

We are a horrific team on a tues night in league why would want play any league game on that night is beyond me .

I am a season ticket holder and I think from now on I'll give them.a miss .

What is it with tues night games in the league 

Blackpool 0 Vale 0 

Vale 2 Burton 3

Bristol Rovers 3 Vale 0 .

I cannot recall the last time I came home from a tues night league game buzzing about us winning its been years since we won at home in a league game on a Tuesday night .

Should rearrange for a Mon or a Wed our home games as tues the players must ne scared of the dark as they never deliver a win in fact more often than not they concede 3 goals on that woeful night .

Tonight not going so hope the fans who do go enjoy it .

To be honest the players need a break to work on how to score a goal or two and how not to give fellow league one teams a leg up .

I'm looking forwards to Mansfield surely tickets should be out soon .

That's in the cup we win in cups on tues night and we will win tonight 

Wednesday is the players day off 

Archived