onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Why is it so difficult....

Vale Ball

Advert

3 hours ago, corbanlovesvale said:

I bought a programme last night so the lass was wrong.

I was told the lad who sold programmes in the Railway Stand pre match isn't there any more and you can't buy a programme in that stand.

Cashless problems again?

15 minutes ago, Family Stand Terrier said:

OVF is horrific just lately. The moaning is off the scale. Into r3, 6th in L1, finally got us in the Hamil after years of asking, a great night with great atmosphere last night, moan moan f**king moan.

I got there last night at 7.15. Joined a long queue. A steward directed us towards a smaller queue closer to Tommy's. Took 5 mins get in. Worked perfectly. 4k sold out Hamil End and Vale fans turn up expecting stroll in at 7.40.

We are winning football games, so how dare people complain about issues that have needed fixing for years and in some cases are getting worse every week?! Scumbags 😡 Photo_1693419417042.thumb.jpg.9bb4c8ba9d9356a96a5a6aec0bf9c2af.jpg

OVF is horrific just lately. The moaning is off the scale. Into r3, 6th in L1, finally got us in the Hamil after years of asking, a great night with great atmosphere last night, moan moan f**king moan.
I got there last night at 7.15. Joined a long queue. A steward directed us towards a smaller queue closer to Tommy's. Took 5 mins get in. Worked perfectly. 4k sold out Hamil End and Vale fans turn up expecting stroll in at 7.40.
Can't we be into R3 6th in L1 and still get into the ground sensibly why does there have to be a trade off

As someone said and I agree how come it was quicker with cash ?

Sent from my SM-A217F using onevalefan mobile app

43 minutes ago, Family Stand Terrier said:

So glad they didn't. The Hamil was brilliant last night, especially 2nd half, and the penalties it made a massive difference. We've finally got a decent atmosphere thank god, and the Manager and players keep mentioning it.

Over time it needs more of the railway singers to move there too, stand up, plenty of singing.

So good to see the move paying dividends. 

nothing against the hamil, looks brilliant packed out but myself have always sat in the paddock. Behind the goal view just isn't for me but fully behind the switch over from bycars 

1 hour ago, Family Stand Terrier said:

I can assure you many were there before 7.40. It was chaos outside and it certainly wasn't caused by the fans. 

Pointing out recurring problems isn't moaning. Can you explain how such a simple issue repeatedly causes problems?

Carol and co have worked wonders and every single fan is grateful and behind her - but there seems to be a collective inability to get a grip on ticketing and queues. 

I was told the lad who sold programmes in the Railway Stand pre match isn't there any more and you can't buy a programme in that stand.
Cashless problems again?
Not cashless problems because believe it or not you have to pay cash for the programme I was chuckling Saturday when he said it was cash only. Although that was Hamil not the Railway.

As someone has pointed out. It would take an average of 40 minutes to get 4000 people through 8 turnstiles at 5 seconds per ticket.
Are people seriously suggesting the club speed this number up? How are they supposed to do this?
Implement some kind of time travel portals dotted around outside the ground?

15 minutes ago, NorthwoodValiant said:

As someone has pointed out. It would take an average of 40 minutes to get 4000 people through 8 turnstiles at 5 seconds per ticket.

Are people seriously suggesting the club speed this number up? How are they supposed to do this?

I guess he was sumising that all 8 turnstiles were open and that people were being directed to these turnstiles.  I queued for around half an hour and got in 5 mins before kickoff.  At around 7.35 there was a rush towards the left hand side of the Hamil when they either opened up additional turnstiles or a gate.  The turnstiles at that end certainly were not open until then.

3 minutes ago, JoeB2 said:

Yes! A fan e-kicking! Get in! Love it.

Fan - 'Some things can be improved somewhat'

OVF - 'This is horrific and tantamount to war crimes. Execute the fan'.

No one has mentioned war crimes

No-one has mentioned execution

YOU haven't said that 'things can be improved somewhat.'

YOU have said 

'An absolute shambles with no direction'

'A fiasco'

How come you downplay what you say yourself and overdramatize what people who disagree with you say?

Archived