onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Harrison - on his way out?

bobbymanc

Has anything been mentioned about Harrisons absence on Saturday? I've heard rumours that he was supposed to be on the bench on Saturday but didn't show up to report (from someone other than my usual unreliable source). I mentioned after 5 minutes of the Fleetwood game that he didn't look right. Looked like a player going through the motions as if he was on the way out of the door and didn't want to pick up an injury. Maybe he was carrying and injury, who knows. He was very much a DC signing so is he a player that's not seen as a long term option by the current regime? Obviously there are a few more weeks before the transfer window closes and I've got an inclination that there could be some outs as well as ins before the deadline up top.

Advert

Has anything been mentioned about Harrisons absence on Saturday? I've heard rumours that he was supposed to be on the bench on Saturday but didn't show up to report (from someone other than my usual unreliable source). I mentioned after 5 minutes of the Fleetwood game that he didn't look right. Looked like a player going through the motions as if he was on the way out of the door and didn't want to pick up an injury. Maybe he was carrying and injury, who knows. He was very much a DC signing so is he a player that's not seen as a long term option by the current regime? Obviously there are a few more weeks before the transfer window closes and I've got an inclination that there could be some outs as well as ins before the deadline up top.
He (allegedly) injured himself in the warm up on Saturday, hence young Jack Shorrock was on the bench instead..

21 minutes ago, bobbymanc said:

Last I looked, 2+2=4, suspect you may have leapt to a 5 there. 

37 minutes ago, bobbymanc said:

He was there on Saturday.

We watched him warm up and then he called the physio over had a chat and walked down the tunnel. Now he has either said to the physio...

A. I have a slight pull so need to be replaced.

OR

B. I know you are only the physio but I want to leave the club and sign for Gillingham.

As he was on the bench anyway due to a muscle strain I am going for A. 

5 minutes ago, philpvfc said:

Been very hit and miss since we signed him. Started very well the went well out of form but kept his place as we had no one fit to replace him. Long term, Harrison is not the answer and needs replacing as our number 1.

he's not a main striker but good enough as a foil, not getting promoted with harrison as our top scorer though are we

1 hour ago, bobbymanc said:

Hopefully the rumours you've heard are from the same "reliable source" who told you we'd be playing Crewe on Bank Holiday Monday. 

2 hours ago, bobbymanc said:

Harrison as picked up a bad injury, will be out for a while.

Archived