onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Heroes Night

Osh

Advert

I think with DC invited and present it would have been difficult for Carol et al to be there. I suspect Colin Garlick being there was as a favour to Daryl as there was a short delay to the evening as Colin had gone VP thinking it was there.

DC and CG were very well received.

To defend the club, I don't blame Carol and others for not putting them in a situation where they're face to face with someone they've just sacked at an event that was independent from the club, with 100's of supporters in attendance.

The SC inviting DC seemed like a provocative action.

1 hour ago, Vale Ball said:

Seemed a funny one Clarke and Garlick there, nothing to do with 93, maybe it would have been embarrassing for the Shannhans to be there.

Sent from my SM-A217F using onevalefan mobile app

VB, I totally understand what your saying, but it was JR’s evening and surely differences could have been put aside. Nicky Cross was there and admitted that with JR’s decision not to play him at Wembley, you’d understand him having a grudge. Which he did admit that he wasn’t happy about at the time and as we know time is a great healer, but if you were dropped for a Wembley appearance, you’d be livid. I’m sincerely hope that what we all think about the current club staff, is nothing more than speculation. I did enquire of someone involved at the club, about the venue and apparently it was cheaper than VP, so the tickets were able to be reduced in price. Still think it’s a shame it wasn’t at VP. 

Saw this on SC twitter ...

Well done, everyone involved.  It was a really good night, with some wonderful trips down memory lane.  One thing I have learnt is sport science is <ovf censored>, the team needs to get pissed together more often!  😂

Archived