onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Griff!

sapperclarke

I'll be gutted to see him go, I still haven't got over McPhee going...such an underrated talent. opposition fans always mention him as our stand out player, he bosses games and is so composed on the ball.

He has been very consistent throughout his time at vale but one of our problems is scoring goals from midfield, with the right midfielder with him griff would be great, but these players are rare. Griffs problem is his inability to pass the ball forwards and constantly slows down play, i dont like to say it as I love griff but if he leaves for a higher league he may been in for a few shocks.

Advert

I'll be gutted to see him go, I still haven't got over McPhee going...such an underrated talent. opposition fans always mention him as our stand out player, he bosses games and is so composed on the ball.

I think Griff does a job, however he isn't composed on the ball, else he'd do more with it.

Agree. But I understand she was full time. Like I said it could be nothing.

I guess you have a sibling at the same school?

A TA can only earn 25 hours per week (lesson time) and earns for only 46 weeks per year. They are not paid for the summer holiday and start a new contract each September, ending in July. A callcentre/office job would earn 37.5 hours per week, 52 weeks per year.

Rotherham play in a ground built for athletics and horrible to play and watch football in. They may be capable of commuting between League 1 and 2, but no more.

Griff is also my favourite player and I'll miss him if he goes.

not no more appare ntly this season was there last at the Don Valley and there new stadium will be ready for the new season or so they said on football league show satdee

Interesting that Northampton are after him, he's had a few spats with some of their players. Shrewsbury would be his best bet as he could keep his family in the area. Bradford would be a step back in my opinion and i can't see him moving his family down to London.

latest on Griff

LINK

Griff has been one of my favorite players for the past few season, it will be sad to see him go if he is.

I personally think it will be a bad move for him to go to a higher league, and I can't see it been a positive step, but will wish him well anyway!

Great competitor, but only 2 goals from 182 appearances is not really a fantastic contribution. IMO we need midfielders who can also score goals more regularly than that statistic for Griff--any thoughts?

Great competitor, but only 2 goals from 182 appearances is not really a fantastic contribution. IMO we need midfielders who can also score goals more regularly than that statistic for Griff--any thoughts?

Imo,an holding midfield player is just as important to the team as a scoring one.I must admit though,we have been sadly lacking a scoring midfielder for what seems like a decade.In fact,can anyone remember the last decent one we had who scored 10 goals or more?

Imo,an holding midfield player is just as important to the team as a scoring one.I must admit though,we have been sadly lacking a scoring midfielder for what seems like a decade.In fact,can anyone remember the last decent one we had who scored 10 goals or more?

dont holding midfielders hold the ball ?

Having said that tho with griff in our team we stand a better chance of goin up

See I don't believe that matt at all.

I do like griff, but we don't have to have this player in our team to go up.

Have Crewe got a tackler like griff? Did Swindon have an enforcer?...

If you've got two lads in the middle who can pass a football , get forward and work hard then you will have a better chance in getting promotion in my view.

Also need to score goals from all areas and this is something griff can't do.

Don't get me wrong I like him but if Adams got the right players in we could do a lot better.

See I don't believe that matt at all.

I do like griff, but we don't have to have this player in our team to go up.

Have Crewe got a tackler like griff? Did Swindon have an enforcer?...

If you've got two lads in the middle who can pass a football , get forward and work hard then you will have a better chance in getting promotion in my view.

Also need to score goals from all areas and this is something griff can't do.

Don't get me wrong I like him but if Adams got the right players in we could do a lot better.

Totally agree.

Archived