onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Summer transfer targets/rumours, retained list etc

werstayinup

6 hours ago, The Kalamazoo Kid said:

The season previews are starting to appear, and FourFourTwo mag has predicted Exeter to finish 19th, Fleetwood 22nd..........and Vale 23rd !?! (though they did have Vale 11th last season, so hopefully they'll be 6 or more places wrong on us again!)

When Saturday Comes is more hopeful for Vale...........they just have us in the final relegation place of 21st!

(Fleetwood also going down for them in 23rd)

((...they have Swindon to win League 2 ! 🤣 ))

Advert

12 minutes ago, geoff1 said:

didnt do much when he was here, me thinks!😊

He was good in his initial loan spell. Not too great when he signed permanently but I think his agent got him on the wrong foot with Aspin if I remember rightly and then Askey just never seemed to have much use for him as he couldn't last longer than a half without getting knackered.

1 minute ago, werstayinup said:

What time does the forum start? I guess we are all going be waiting with baited breath for a glimmer of positive news to end a bit of the doom and gloom

1876 membership and loyalty scheme is quite good news. If we announced a GK in the next hour that would get us going!

48 minutes ago, Emile said:

As someone in the analogue photo industry I can tell you Kodak colour film is absolutely back.

Really? Who uses it? I was saddened when my nephew, who was studying photography, said they just used digital, and the 'name' photographers that I've seen interviewed (people like Martin Parr) have all switched from film too. I'm delighted if it is the case though. Need Super 8 film to make a comeback too.

Just now, mr.hobblesworth said:

Really? Who uses it? I was saddened when my nephew, who was studying photography, said they just used digital, and the 'name' photographers that I've seen interviewed (people like Martin Parr) have all switched from film too. I'm delighted if it is the case though. Need Super 8 film to make a comeback too.

It's huge! I moved to Austria to work for one of the biggest producers of film and film products worldwide. In the last 5 years the demand is sky high. Now all big movies are being shot on film also, more darkrooms opening up again etc etc. Checkout analogue Wonderland if you are looking for a place to buy goods (you might be able to get super 8 although my company only make 16mm)  PM me if you wanna chat Film or just wanna get hold of some 35mm, 120 etc and I'll get some sent over 🙂

Just now, Emile said:

It's huge! I moved to Austria to work for one of the biggest producers of film and film products worldwide. In the last 5 years the demand is sky high. Now all big movies are being shot on film also, more darkrooms opening up again etc etc. Checkout analogue Wonderland if you are looking for a place to buy goods (you might be able to get super 8 although my company only make 16mm)  PM me if you wanna chat Film or just wanna get hold of some 35mm, 120 etc and I'll get some sent over 🙂

I'll check that out, cheers!

Just now, Alsager Whites said:

As i've said was told Blackman would be announced just before to give the forum a positive spin. Still hoping!

I think he would be a decent signing,i am interested to know if those bemoaning lack of activity feel the same way if he was to sign

Archived