Match Thread: Port Vale v Colchester United

Fosse69

7 minutes ago, Clayts said:

We've had worse starts...

Haha. Reminds me of the Only Fools and Horses episode where they get a ridiculous amount of money at auction and Del Boy says something like "we've had worse days!".

I said recently we'll thump someone 4 or 5 before long when we have an afternoon where we don't miss chance after chance at home. Hopefully today can be that day.

Edited by Beech
  • Like 1

Just now, PVFC764 said:

Forgot Rodney is on the pitch - seems to be going down Worralls side mainly.

Come on Vale - a quick goal to go in 3 would be good.

Desperately needs a goal, even if a shot hits him and goes in. Looks to have absolutely no confidence at the moment.

Just now, Beech said:

Desperately needs a goal, even if a shot hits him and goes in. Looks to have absolutely no confidence at the moment.

As you say, hopefully he will get a goal (and soon), even a rebound off him would do him the world of good.

• Like 1

Love how we start games at home (usually) just blow the other side away. Bench looks good for defending a lead as well today. Hopefully we get a third early on and kill the game but players like Walker being on the bench I imagine will be used around 60 mins for Rodney / politic 

6 minutes ago, PVFC764 said:

Forgot Rodney is on the pitch - seems to be going down Worralls side mainly.

Come on Vale - a quick goal to go in 3 would be good.

I thought he was having a good game 

• Like 1