Transfer rumours, targets & new signings

Advert:

1 hour ago, tisdeano said:

Proctor good prove to be an astute signing, can play with his back to goal and bring others into the game , different than any other strikers at the club

Exactly, all the strikers bring something different at the moment. Depending on opponents, tactics, switching it up etc we will actually have some options to make real changes.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Frank Mustard said:
2 hours ago, Joe B said:
Pocket calculators being scrambled for as we speak.

You don't need a pocket calculator, just your two hands will do.

That’s what she said.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, philmpv said:

Glad you posted that and not me emoji38.png

I love the Pope to death but he wasn’t fit after his ban and the got injured and never looked fit afterwards. His tenure at Vale had to end some time  for me it’s was right .

• Like 2

Advert:

2 hours ago, philmpv said:

Somebody prepare the pigeon for Rayzer

It is alright Phil I picked it up on the official site. Is it possible the Director of communications has been told to get the info out there on all the different media formats. I saw it on the Sentinel website too.

• Like 1

Advert:

21 hours ago, LancyTony said:

Doesn't really matter whether you used the word "some" "one" or "a thousand" you're still out of order calling any Vale fan feckless. What you mean is they have a different opinion to you - which is the point of having a forum. With his contribution diminishing, season by season, I'll be glad to see us stop playing Popeball! Currently, the transfer window is still open for a while. - let's see who comes in!

The point of having this forum is for communication amongst Vale fans and part of that is to put forward different opinions. 

I made a very reasoned case for Tom Pope getting another contract, there's absolutely nowt wrong with that. Philmpv and one or two other fans chose to reply with posts containing frivolous or disparaging remarks which I have challenged, again nothing wrong in that.

• Like 3

Advert:

What we have to remember is to get promoted we need quality of Pope Hughes Dodds and Williamson 

Plus experience defenders and a top goal keeper

and a top flight manager 

this lot is not the same

• Confused 1