Transfer rumours, targets & new signings

Doha

Advert:

8 hours ago, Rampant Zebra said:

Not at all. Just based on observation. Would you want to work for a manager who came in and said "everyone has a clean slate" to get you to perform and then releases you after you have saved his job for him by avoiding relegation?

Wow! You manage to be a top hat about everything, don't you? The players let themselves down in the last couple of games when...far from avoiding relegation, with an extra win or two earlier in the season...when the players also let themselves down...we could have made the playoffs. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Rampant Zebra said:

You need to get over your anger towards V2001, let it go. 

You could do to remember the "let it go" bit of that comment, Rancid - with your constant sniping and wanting to challenge anyone who shows optimism!

• Like 4

Advert:

2 hours ago, Rampant Zebra said:

Nothing to do with the unprecedented world situation I guess. But I see you are sure that we will struggle next season, let's hope we avoid relegation...

Are you seriously blaming covid for our results? 

• Like 1

My only genuine concern for the new season is that we are flying and other clubs will be interested in buying DC. I think we’ll be stable and building in league 1 by the time his current contract ends if we can keep him. 

Advert:

2 hours ago, Rampant Zebra said:

I think we have released 5 players too many and Clark will be gone by the end of the season. Rinse and repeat.

I really do think you want or cant wait for us to fail and that imo is pathetic for any VALE fan who clearly has an anti DC agenda

• Like 2

As I said before, I started watching Vale when we were in what is now the championship. I would like us to still be there but a series of events not of my making have resulted in the position we find ourselves today. I want Vale to do well but am totally unconvinced by our current approach. I don't abuse anyone on here, just express my opinion. Not as a wind up but based on my observation and experience of life. 

22 minutes ago, werstayinup said:

Which 5 would you have kept?

Montano, Brisley, Pope, Joyce and Brown. Will really miss watching Monty, Brisley was a steady dependable CB, Pope was a character and frightened the opposition. Joyce did a difficult job well and Brown is a reliable keeper. New keepers might be okay but it is a bad position to have someone short on confidence, I was at Crewe when Ryan Boot had his meltdown and I really felt for the guy. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Advert:

4 hours ago, Rampant Zebra said:

Nothing to do with the unprecedented world situation I guess. But I see you are sure that we will struggle next season, let's hope we avoid relegation...

Sorry RZ. Can you explain where you read that I am sure that we will struggle?   We could well waltz the league and still not be the finished article is more the point that I was making,  but I trust that you will interpret whatever slant you see fit, which of course is your right,  though utterly predictable as it is.

4 minutes ago, Old fort said:

Sorry RZ. Can you explain where you read that I am sure that we will struggle?   We could well waltz the league and still not be the finished article is more the point that I was making,  but I trust that you will interpret whatever slant you see fit, which of course is your right,  though utterly predictable as it is.

I will be more than happy to admit I was wrong if we get promoted. I remember the excitement when it happened last time.