onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Harlequin want thier money back

FP23

Advert

Looking at Deakin's comments in the sentinel, he alludes to this being an old loan arranged by the previous board, and that they're looking into the original terms. So we have here a CEO admitting that he wasn't aware of the consequences of the change of Board. Deakin wouldn't be lying to the sentinel would he?

We also have Bratt, who was fully aware of the terms of the loan and potential consequences, not informing people and shouting what the consequences could be from the rooftops. Now either we have Bratt (who does "everything in the club's best interests") knowingly putting the club at risk, or we have a well planned out ploy in the run up to the egm.

Either way, the individuals involved come out of it looking like devious scumbags, or incompetents, or both.

You really couldn't make it up. I'm just scared that some people will be fooled by it all.

Quote:

Originally Posted by FRITTER

Yes,i would rather the club die than see these ***** in charge

Really??

I would much rather see the club in existance and run badly than not in existance at all!

Ideally though it would be in existance and run well, obviously!

I agree with you both to an extent.

George it would be good to see the club run well for a change, unfortunately that is not going to going to happen with Lloyd, Deakin, Miller, Oliver, Bratt, Jackson or Meigh near the club.

I would prefer admin to the current or former directors remaining. There is a greater chance of us going out of existence with the current regime in place; Admin is a safer choice.

Ideally, this lot should go and allow the interim board in to see the full extent of the books so a proper decision can be made as to the way forward.

Markie G

You know full well that Mo making his intentions to take over the club prior to an EGM is what the present board would like to happen, as they will seek to sling mud the way they did the last time in order to deflect from their own incompetence and dodgy dealings.

Im personally happy for Mo to bide his time, allow the real issues to be 'played out' between fans/shareholders and MOLD at the EGM, and then, with a new interim board in place, discuss his intentions in an open and transparent way, and with a clear look at the books and present financial state of the club.

Of course, if MOLD run the club down any further and into administration, then the intentions of Mo or any other investor, will be dealt with by the administrator.

This comes down to three things. Firstly, a loan contract is a contract and it is what the contract conditions say that counts. They can't force early repayment if there is no condition enabling them to require that. Secondly, supposing early repayment is needed, it does seem that the club was able to get a loan earlier this year and the position isn't quite as hopeless as it might be. But then a new loan needs Council approval under the terms of their loan?

Signals the end in the not too distant future of Harlequin's involvement with Port Vale?

This comes down to three things. Firstly, a loan contract is a contract and it is what the contract conditions say that counts. They can't force early repayment if there is no condition enabling them to require that. Secondly, supposing early repayment is needed, it does seem that the club was able to get a loan earlier this year and the position isn't quite as hopeless as it might be. But then a new loan needs Council approval under the terms of their loan?

Signals the end in the not too distant future of Harlequin's involvement with Port Vale?

Most loan agreements contain a repayable on demand clause subject to certain conditions, I doubt this one will be any different.

Quote:

Originally Posted by FRITTER

Yes,i would rather the club die than see these ***** in charge

I agree with you both to an extent.

George it would be good to see the club run well for a change, unfortunately that is not going to going to happen with Lloyd, Deakin, Miller, Oliver, Bratt, Jackson or Meigh near the club.

I would prefer admin to the current or former directors remaining. There is a greater chance of us going out of existence with the current regime in place; Admin is a safer choice.

Ideally, this lot should go and allow the interim board in to see the full extent of the books so a proper decision can be made as to the way forward.

Exactly, its now nearly 10 days since the radio prog on RS and everyone concerned, Lloyd,Pete Williams, the guy from FC business all saying that the club and everyone else needs to get together and talk and try and find a way out of all this mess....and what have we had...? jack **** happening!!

What the board I feel must do is they must all realise that this board has had its chips...there's no way on this earth that they will survive the vote, they have to meet up with the SC and get this interim board in there asap to make a start and unravel this unwholly mess of a club we have

We dont have time to wait 4 weeks as that just moves us closer to the abyss, the time to talk starts now!!

It will then help the club to move forward for the future, get its house in order ready for springing into next season, instead of all this long-drawn out situation we have at the moment

C'mon Lloydy talk!!!!

So Deakin says "we're in the process of trying to clarify exactly what the terms were.:ohmy:

Harlequin first demanded payment of the loan in December we are now half way through February.So we have from December to February and he is still looking at what the terms were.What they were?have they changed.Shouldn't it be what the terms are?So what the hell has this useless self serving clown been doing for his money as a paid CEO?Shouldnt all of the directors at the time KNOW exactly what the terms of the deal were when the deal was signed?Or was this information kept away from them and Bungling Bill just signed and sanctioned the deal himself without telling any other board member.In a similar way that he dismissed a potential investor before.A investor that no other board member even knew about.

:bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb:

Anybody just hear the little snippet off Bratt on the 6pm news on Radio Stoke.

Just a couple of sentences, saying he hopes this doesn't lead to Admin. He then said Harlequin are very reasonable people and had offered the club an option to pay the outstanding loan off over a number of payments, however the CLUB HAD TURNED IT DOWN.

I think Pratt as something to do with this,HE will turn round in the next few days and say : av had a word with Harlequin and they have with drawn their threat and by the way I personally am paying the wages of 2 players till the end of the season and I intend standing to become a director at the AGM , I am your knight in shining amour and have new investment forth coming if you vote for me : ... come on PRATT try it on .....:angry::angry:

Archived