Match Thread: Cambridge United v Port Vale

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The expectancy coming into this season is adding much unneeded pressure to a relatively steady start.  Just seen this stat on Twitter: After Matchday 7 19/20: 9 points (W2 D3 L2) 8 For, 10 A

Some cold hard facts... I'm not putting forward a defence of Askey here, because I do think he is slow to make changes and we need a plan B. However, the fact are: After 7 games  (3 short of

Lost have we.

Posted Images

Just now, robf said:

Anyone having a problem getting an iFollow pass?

The system currently says there are no passes available.

Ah! Well it did for thirty seconds, it's come up with the option to buy one now. If you get the same issue as me it may be worth refreshing the page a few times 🙂

No surprise that rodneys been dropped after Saturday. Let’s see if Theo can offer anything more. I guess if not then I guess the wheel of fortune may select Popey to start next?

Edited by PV1973

6 minutes ago, philmpv said:

What on earth has happened to manny? Last I heard he was training again! Now he's disappeared once more!

Yes, we really could have done with him tonight. Unfortunately, this looks like being the story of his season. 

• Like 1

It’s so frustrating because we played well first half, were passing it around playing some good stuff.

Second half immediately resorted to hoofball, the front two of the midfield disappeared, Conlon anonymous. Why? Makes no sense to me. Been a pretty poor second half and it’s so frustrating because first half showed how we can play. 

Can always count on askey tonleave it until the 80th minute to make a change when we’re losing!! Rubbish vale 3-1 now. Not good enough, infact not even close to being good enough. Another game without a goal from open play, very very worrying. Team selection again baffling imo. Whitehead must have something on askey. Absalutley terrible player. 

Played some decent stuff first half , second dreadful. Why has it taken until the 80th minute again to change it!!

Edited by valiant_593
  • Like 2