onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Black Lives Matter

Joe B

3 minutes ago, geosname said:

I didn't mention players either.... I said anyone.

Gotcha.

So in your mind, You have created a scenario where at the football the crowd is  Asked to kneel. Something that’s not even been mentioned by anyone.

But you are so against the kneel that it’s playing on your mind and you have picked your position for this none existent request nice and early.

Advert

3 minutes ago, geosname said:

If it's not me why would I give a rat's ass what they do.

Wiggle wiggle 😂😂😂

So if someone you knew slept with your wife it would be ok.

Would you give a rats ass then?

Doesnt break the law. feelings are their to be ignored.

This is such a weird line of argument you are making.

9 minutes ago, Iron Curtain said:

Wiggle wiggle 😂😂😂

So if someone you knew slept with your wife it would be ok.

Would you give a rats ass then?

Doesnt break the law. feelings are their to be ignored.

This is such a weird line of argument you are making.

I explained to my wife before we married that if she decided to go outside of the marriage for sex it would be her choice. We would divorce and go our seperate ways. I would not stop her. It's her choice.

I don't suffer pangs from the green eyed monster. Jealousy isn't a burden I carry.

So no.... I wouldn't give a rat's ass.

Just now, geosname said:

I explained to my wife before we married that if she decided to go outside of the marriage for sex it would be her choice. We would divorce and go our seperate ways. I would not stop her. It's her choice.

I don't suffer pangs from the green eyed monster. Jealousy isn't a burden I carry.

Why divorce her then?

4 minutes ago, geosname said:

If she wanted to be with someone else why stay married?

Just a one night stand, she still loves you, had a moment of weakness with your mate.

He’s really sorry too.

All down the pub together the next day eh... no laws were broken. And that’s the only way we judge whether something is wrong!! So it’s all ok! 😂😂😂

I get it Geo, you will come back and say you are fine with it all.

My entire point is that if you are judging whether something is ok purely based on the law of the land then I simply don’t believe you. 

Entering a car park and seeing a little old lady waiting to park in a space. As the previous Parker leaves, you nip in and take her space.

I could sit here all night coming up with examples for you to pretend you are ok with. But it’s a waste of everyone’s time... it’s the hill you have decided to die on in this argument. So defend Away.

1 hour ago, philpvfc said:

But as you say, what one person thinks is OK another will not so if it is not illegal it can be debated what is right or wrong depending on opinions.

lancashire plod say "no action to be taken against the banner man as NO LAW AS BEEN  BROKEN, or i believe the ad firm.

Blackpool council who own the airport, say they will have to look closely at the air banner firm to see if any wrong doing had taken place... so it looks like they want blood to keep in with blm, must be frightened of a demo at the airport.

48 minutes ago, Davebrad said:

lancashire plod say "no action to be taken against the banner man as NO LAW AS BEEN  BROKEN, or i believe the ad firm.

Blackpool council who own the airport, say they will have to look closely at the air banner firm to see if any wrong doing had taken place... so it looks like they want blood to keep in with blm, must be frightened of a demo at the airport.

What the plod say doesn't seem to matter,the banner man has been sacked by his employer?

52 minutes ago, For Us All said:

What the plod say doesn't seem to matter,the banner man has been sacked by his employer?

everyones frightened of.being labeled a racist simples... a phone call to the employment tribunal is  called for.

1 hour ago, For Us All said:

Yep.

His Company has held an investigation and sacked him, I think also based on some social media posts.

His Girlfriend has also been sacked for stuff she has said on social media. 

Queue the outrage around “Freedom of speech”

Reminder... Freedom of speech means you are not put in prison for saying things. Companies can still sack you 👍

10 minutes ago, Iron Curtain said:

Yep.

His Company has held an investigation and sacked him, I think also based on some social media posts.

His Girlfriend has also been sacked for stuff she has said on social media. 

Queue the outrage around “Freedom of speech”

Reminder... Freedom of speech means you are not put in prison for saying things. Companies can still sack you 👍

Bringing the company into disrepute ?

Archived