onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Black Lives Matter

Joe B

Advert

Just now, Nofinikea said:

And by your own definition you posted just now...

You dont think it was ok because you wouldnt have done it.

It's not ok for me to do it...... but they guy who did it thought it was for him.

Should I impose what I do on others?

2 minutes ago, Nofinikea said:

I asked the question you posted on this forum from Thailand?

You asked what the complicated issue was..... I simply posted my opinion that it was a complicated issue.... mine was a statement.... yours was the question.

Why does it matter where I post from...... is there some hidden bias in the statement?

1 minute ago, Nofinikea said:

You have most probably got a different definition of facts than everyone else 😂😂😂

Facts are relatively simple..... opinions are far more difficult.

You seem to have plenty of one but none of the other.

2 hours ago, WV said:

I got sacked once for being hungover at work. The police weren't involved. Should I go to tribunal as I clearly didn't break the law? 

i would say it depends on the small print on your contract...  one place i worked fighting on the premises would do it, another if police had you for pinching that was enough.

but if you think it was unjust dismissal, then thats what the tribunals for...

1 hour ago, Nofinikea said:

Facts are very simple until you start to change the definition of words in the English language to suit your own narrative.

Geo, I dont think you are racist.  I think you know the banner in all of its context was a racist act.  You just wont directly acknowledge that because you set out your stall.

You gave me your definition of what ok meant.  I took your own words and correlated them to the banner incident you then shifted the meaning again.

You are not presenting an honest argument and so it is pointless engaging you further on this incident.

Your debate tends to follow a similar pattern and its disingenuous at best.

Did I say the the intent wasn't racially motivated?  My question was about the banner itself.

I think, I don't know, it was flown to provoke racially.... I guessed it was.

I don't have a problem with the banner or the words on it...... I do have a problem with the intent.... it matters little what my problem with it is.

It matters a great deal what the police see the intent as... if the police use their power without the intent we have problems, if we allow them to use their powers without the intent we have serious problems.

You are correct, I'm not a racist. I have already voiced my opinion on how to reduce it in a significant way..... 

Not much on here about the police getting attacked in Brixton last night by people wielding swords and knives. 

And all for having the temerity to try and uphold the law. 

Huge numbers of black people rioting and causing mayhem. Yes white people were involved but 95% were (edit) 

Funnily enough hardly mentioned in comparison to ' The plane ' . 

3 hours ago, darren1810 said:

Not much on here about the police getting attacked in Brixton last night by people wielding swords and knives. 

Huge numbers of black people rioting and causing mayhem. Yes white people were involved but 95% were <edit> 

It’s been mentioned as much as the 2 illegal raves in Manchester last week where 3 people were stabbed... majority white.

3 hours ago, darren1810 said:

Huge numbers of black people rioting and causing mayhem. Yes white people were involved but 95% were <edit>

So the fact they are majority black means that it’s the fault of all black people? Maybe that’s not what you meant, but you took extra care to point out the actual PERCENTAGE  of black people. Very detailed.

The illegal raves in Manchester where 3 people were Stabbed were not labelled white crime.

colour of the individual only seems to be mentioned when it’s black people.

Peadophilia isn’t a “white crime” Despite the vast vast vast number of cases are middle aged white blokes. 

The scenes in Brixton are awful. The offenders need locking up. But the fact you were so quick to point out their colour shows the inequality faced by black people.

Well done Darren, you have brought us full loop back to the start of this thread. Might as well just read it again!

Archived