onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

FAO Our idiotic, braindead board and the loons who blame SEO for our troubles......

Spunk Trumpet

Advert

So once banned that's it is it. honesty does not pay it seems.

No need for the insult either.

Do you struggle with the basics that much? So you say that if you break the forum rules and get banned, you should be allowed straight back as a different user name as long as you are honest? Why bother to ban anyone?

That would be the insult sorry if its difficult for you to get it. Maybe you insult people that often you do not know when you are doing it

Whereas you insult every genuine Vale fan on here when you try to justify and legitimise the reappearance of a banned user.

And since when did re-inventing yourself under a new user name to avoid detection constitute 'honesty'? You wouldn't know someone else who does that on numerous occasions would you?

Look, I am really fed up with people who do not seem to be able to grasp my point. I cannot talk about how other clubs operate, I do not know how much money their Chairmen have, what their playing budgets are etc.

Looking specifically at Vale, the shortfall in attendances is hurting the club, not just the board. The board will be gone at the EGM, that is plain to see, but we are cutting our noses off to spite our face by increasing the debts that Port Vale will be left with. I am sick of people taking the moral high ground as non-attenders over those who still choose to attend.

I constantly hear, "I won't give this current board another penny." You're not giving the board money, you're paying the player's wages, you're paying the stewards on a match day. There seems to be a sudden expectation that Port Vale should be profitable, that 6500 season tickets "went missing" those seasons ago. Be realistic, that money goes on wages. There is nothing left for the board to pocket.

This has nothing to do with my views on the board, I want them gone and I want them gone quick, but Starve 'Em Out is counter-productive. I keep hearing that Starve 'Em Out failed, the reality is that people aren't going because "we're ****." Well, as **** as we supposedly are, we're better than we have been prior to the last two seasons, at least top half is a realistic expectation, although we do all expect Vale should be far higher. As for people who aren't going because they've lost interest, again don't play the high and mighty with me who hasn't lost interest and won't give up on my club.

I will go to every game and I will support the team and I'm proud to do so. I am a Port Vale fan and will continue to be. I want this board out, and support Pete Williams all the way is his bid to get an interim board set up in time for the EGM.

Rant over.

S.E.O=========

The board are to blame for the position we are in, without doubt. However SEO has obviously not helped but isn't that what you wanted? Didn't you want to force the boards hand by driving the club into a financial crisis?

I have supported all the protests, I want the leaches out of our club and I supported Mo's bid however I have never supported SEO. It makes the club less attractive to any investor, makes administration more likely and basically causes additional damage to the club which may be long term.

However people are free to make their own choices and I certainly would not be calling fans xxxxx & xxxxx etc etc just because they choose to support SEO.

I am pinning my hopes on the EGM. The SC are doing a great job and I hope the end to all this is close. We need Vale fans to all be united and get back to being proud of our club.

The supporters and to a degree Micky Adams are the only passionate and genuine prescence at this carcass of a Club at present.

About 4 years ago in the corridors at an AGM I overheard Bratt/ Meigh/ Jacko et al coming out with condescending comments with regards to Shareholders/ Fans - the same people without whom there wouldn't be a V2001 or Port Vale.

Nothing has changed..............

Even people like Sinnott and the quietly spoken Gannon picked this.

Why on football terms are 75% of the same failed squad still there, what are Grew and the Horse doing?

Who even questions what goes on around the place?

Get the Scum out for good

Where were the likes of Wycombe, Yeovil,Crawley and Stevenage when we were riding high in the old 2nd Division. They manner in which Bratt, Jackson etc etc have mismanaged the club is scandalous. The ideals of V2001 may have seemed like a good idea at the time but they have don't work.

Look, I am really fed up with people who do not seem to be able to grasp my point. I cannot talk about how other clubs operate, I do not know how much money their Chairmen have, what their playing budgets are etc.

Looking specifically at Vale, the shortfall in attendances is hurting the club, not just the board. The board will be gone at the EGM, that is plain to see, but we are cutting our noses off to spite our face by increasing the debts that Port Vale will be left with. I am sick of people taking the moral high ground as non-attenders over those who still choose to attend.

I constantly hear, "I won't give this current board another penny." You're not giving the board money, you're paying the player's wages, you're paying the stewards on a match day. There seems to be a sudden expectation that Port Vale should be profitable, that 6500 season tickets "went missing" those seasons ago. Be realistic, that money goes on wages. There is nothing left for the board to pocket.

This has nothing to do with my views on the board, I want them gone and I want them gone quick, but Starve 'Em Out is counter-productive. I keep hearing that Starve 'Em Out failed, the reality is that people aren't going because "we're ****." Well, as **** as we supposedly are, we're better than we have been prior to the last two seasons, at least top half is a realistic expectation, although we do all expect Vale should be far higher. As for people who aren't going because they've lost interest, again don't play the high and mighty with me who hasn't lost interest and won't give up on my club.

I will go to every game and I will support the team and I'm proud to do so. I am a Port Vale fan and will continue to be. I want this board out, and support Pete Williams all the way is his bid to get an interim board set up in time for the EGM.

Rant over.

Your just not getting it are you? it does not matter if £1 or £1000000 comes into the club, we would still be "where we are" with no money. I stand to be corrected but as far as I am aware the last player we paid a fee for was Leon Constantine many years ago. We sold 6500 season tickets a couple of years ago in league 2 and where did the money go? your guess is as good as mine but it certainly did not go on the team. The two million pound council loan seemed to get swallowed up into the running of the club. I honestly think that with the corrupt board that we have even if we were getting 10'000 fans per game they would still claim to have no money.

GET THIS IN YOUR HEAD THE FANS ARE NOT KILLING THE CLUB, ITS THE BOARD

Have I missed something ? Why has Mark Kosciousko been banned. He does not say anything that should get him banned does he

Im a little confused markie.....

You asked "have I missed something" and when someone answers by saying yes you have missed something you see it as an insult..... if you consider that response as an insult I suggest you get out more.

Have I missed something ? Why has Mark Kosciousko been banned. He does not say anything that should get him banned does he

Markie...why do you assume it's something that he said? As it happens, it wasn't. He was banned twice previously under other user names and, as Rob has said many times, it's the person who is banned, not the user name. Ok?

Markie...why do you assume it's something that he said? As it happens, it wasn't. He was banned twice previously under other user names and, as Rob has said many times, it's the person who is banned, not the user name. Ok?

I'd give up Caz, Markie isn't the full picnic. He'll probably try and justify his mate sending the police round to see a young lad, for doing exactly what he was instructed to do by the same bloke (on a larger scale) last year. I really do wonder how he manages to dress himself in the morning, unless Glenn does it for him.

Archived