onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

FAO Our idiotic, braindead board and the loons who blame SEO for our troubles......

Spunk Trumpet

Advert

Many similar examples, Accy, Rochdale, Bury etc, etc.

Good managers who use their budget wisely and sign good players.

Adams has signed, or extended the contracts of, all our players. He has assembled a mid-table team bereft of guts, leadership, creativity and pace.

As much as I despise the board, Adams also needs to take some responsibility.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/eng_div_2/16589175.stm

Take a look at their result tonight.

Take a look at their attendance.

Take a look at their league position.

Your arguments are flawed you fools.:yes: ===

Look, I am really fed up with people who do not seem to be able to grasp my point. I cannot talk about how other clubs operate, I do not know how much money their Chairmen have, what their playing budgets are etc.

Looking specifically at Vale, the shortfall in attendances is hurting the club, not just the board. The board will be gone at the EGM, that is plain to see, but we are cutting our noses off to spite our face by increasing the debts that Port Vale will be left with. I am sick of people taking the moral high ground as non-attenders over those who still choose to attend.

I constantly hear, "I won't give this current board another penny." You're not giving the board money, you're paying the player's wages, you're paying the stewards on a match day. There seems to be a sudden expectation that Port Vale should be profitable, that 6500 season tickets "went missing" those seasons ago. Be realistic, that money goes on wages. There is nothing left for the board to pocket.

This has nothing to do with my views on the board, I want them gone and I want them gone quick, but Starve 'Em Out is counter-productive. I keep hearing that Starve 'Em Out failed, the reality is that people aren't going because "we're ****." Well, as **** as we supposedly are, we're better than we have been prior to the last two seasons, at least top half is a realistic expectation, although we do all expect Vale should be far higher. As for people who aren't going because they've lost interest, again don't play the high and mighty with me who hasn't lost interest and won't give up on my club.

I will go to every game and I will support the team and I'm proud to do so. I am a Port Vale fan and will continue to be. I want this board out, and support Pete Williams all the way is his bid to get an interim board set up in time for the EGM.

Rant over.

I don't think it's necessarily a formal boycott any more for many people.

Supporters are being alienated and are drifting away.

A whole generation has been lost to the other side of the city because at the moment Vale offers no hope, excitement, ambition, nothing other than stumble as they are.

A business is making poor decisions that alienate it's customers. Who is to blame?

Mark, what you fail to grasp is that every penny that goes into the coffers prolongs the agony.

This board should have walked months and months ago. The fact they haven't suggests they will do anything to stay in at an EGM and that they are hiding something.

All of this is the fault of V2001. Four men could change it all very quickly by stepping aside.

Your rants are misjudged and aimed at the wrong people. Focus on the cause, not the effect.

Do one nobrot!

I am sick to death of people like you. What kind of response is that. If I called an an inbred pathetic excuse for a human being who sits at his computer ****ing all day, I'd get banned, but you can write pointless replies like that which offer nothing to the discussion.

Alright, you don't want to attend the games, I have put my argument as fairly and constructively as possible, but somehow I am a wind-up merchant and morons who reply in the manner you have are the genuine ones.

I am sick to death of people like you. What kind of response is that. If I called an an inbred pathetic excuse for a human being who sits at his computer ****ing all day, I'd get banned, but you can write pointless replies like that which offer nothing to the discussion.

Alright, you don't want to attend the games, I have put my argument as fairly and constructively as possible, but somehow I am a wind-up merchant and morons who reply in the manner you have are the genuine ones.

Ace I am flower!

;)

Tosh, I know you're not a ***** so why are you acting like one? I have enjoyed numerous discussions with you in the past. Just because I hold a different opinion it is a shame you completely disrespect me.

Maybe if you owned up to who you are you idiot, we would all have at least some respect for you.

Try it.

Until then i personally dont want to debate with you. Your argument is flawed.

End of.

Archived