onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

May on the way??

Jacko51

He's the virtue signaller of all virtue signallers is Owen.

Rather someone signal their virtues than their bigotry. When the vulnerable are finding themselves evermore trapped in this mudslide of tory-prescribed misery and lack of hope, when people are killing themselves because of heartless Conservative policies, let's all call out the man speaking up for the poor and discussing his sexuality. You're ******* pathetic.

EDIT: Santa said it better.

Advert

June is when the fun really starts then...... we should know by Sunday evening how big a chunk the brexit party has grabbed, the bigger the chunk the more problems it will cause if we stay in.....

then the Tories start stabbing each other in the back to climb the ladder..... although it might be difficult to find a spot that doesn't already have a knife buried in it.

Poor old jezza will be crying for the election he won't get and still dithering about whether to leave, which he wants, or remain, which is what he is told he should want.

The lib dems will be puffing their feathers after the euro elections hoping the voters stick with them at a general election.... they won't.

The SNP won't get their indy ref and change will be all change when they lose what they think they have now.

I'm not convinced Boris will have the easy ride some think he will...... I think a late starter, a dark horse, will run a good race.

Whoever it may be will be in the same position may is in and without a stronger than usual character and a bold plan...... won't progress.

Don't worry jezza..... all this infighting will come your way soon enough..... either when you lose the election..... or if you win and don't follow the instructions you are given.

Tony,has that Hobo been swearing at you again!He’ll be joining the red faced brigade if he continues.He wouldn’t want Jezza the man of kinder politics Corbyn finding out would he?

Gutted mate,he doesn't seem to respect my opinion but I'll keep calm,keep taking the tablets and carry on.

Gutted mate,he doesn't seem to respect my opinion but I'll keep calm,keep taking the tablets and carry on.

I can’t believe a communist isn’t respecting what views other people have.When did that wall get knocked down?He probably wasn’t born when it happened.Oh well,it takes all sorts to make you realise you have a chance in life.BTW ive noticed the price of gold is going up.Happy Days!!Not too many pills with your Dom Perignon,mate.

I can’t believe a communist isn’t respecting what views other people have.When did that wall get knocked down?He probably wasn’t born when it happened.Oh well,it takes all sorts to make you realise you have a chance in life.BTW ive noticed the price of gold is going up.Happy Days!!Not too many pills with your Dom Perignon,mate.

It's Bollinger actually How,saving the DP until we win the Nations League.

Rather someone signal their virtues than their bigotry. When the vulnerable are finding themselves evermore trapped in this mudslide of tory-prescribed misery and lack of hope, when people are killing themselves because of heartless Conservative policies, let's all call out the man speaking up for the poor and discussing his sexuality. You're ******* pathetic.

EDIT: Santa said it better.

But the virtue signallers are the biggest racists and bigots going.

Why do people try so hard to let everyone know what a great person they are?

The right is the most tolerant place in western politics. The identity politics of the left is a racist hate filled pool. The best part about them is they eat each other. Constantly trying to prove how non racist they are by becoming more and more racist.

Luckily people can see it for what it is. That's why you don't get to shut us down any more.

The right is the most tolerant place in western politics. The identity politics of the left is a racist hate filled pool. The best part about them is they eat each other. Constantly trying to prove how non racist they are by becoming more and more racist.

Luckily people can see it for what it is. That's why you don't get to shut us down any more.

Whatever.

Try telling Jo Cox's children that, you ********. Just going to leave that up there in big letters. Not going to engage with you any more. It's pointless.

It's as tolerant as the left...... depending how far to the extremes you look..... the further out the less tolerance is evident.

Idiots on either side doesn't trump the other.

History will confirm that Communism is the equivalent of mass murder yet people still adopt it’s atrocious ideology.Mao responsible for an estimated 45m deaths,Stalin 20m.Holier than thou leaders fondly remembered and never brought to justice.I think British people have got more about themselves than to vote Corbynfilth into government.

Try telling Jo Cox's children that, you ********. Just going to leave that up there in big letters. Not going to engage with you any more. It's pointless.

Jo Cox was murdered by a far right terrorist. Nothing to do with me and nothing to do with this thread.

You should be ashamed of using her name like this.

But thanks for showing how intolerant you are.

History will confirm that Communism is the equivalent of mass murder yet people still adopt it’s atrocious ideology.Mao responsible for an estimated 45m deaths,Stalin 20m.Holier than thou leaders fondly remembered and never brought to justice.I think British people have got more about themselves than to vote Corbynfilth into government.

2.5m in Cambodia killed by Pol Pot and the Khmer Rouge. They literally killed anyone with soft hands because that showed that they had a non manual job.

It's never worked and it never will.

Like you say, these people are basically advocating mass murder, proven time and again throughout history.

Archived