onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Disgusting racist attack on families

Guest TommyMac

Guest TommyMac

I'm surprised given the sincere anti racist beliefs held on this forum that no-one has condemned the disgusting racist attack on men, women and children attending a political rally in Oldham yesterday.

Advert

Sadly there will be people on this forum who not only think that the racial violence was justified, but would actually go as far as to call a person racist who condemns the racist violence.

The left in 2019.

Violence is never a justified reaction to speech regardless of how much it hurts your feelings.

If that had been a football issue there would have been multiple arrests. That says it all colour or religious beliefs shouldn't come into it, violence is violence whichever way you wrap it up.

Shame on those who defend these thugs.

Guest TommyMac
I suppose Yaxley-Lennon and his goons were quietly minding their own business in Oldham were they?

It was a political rally to support his candidacy for the European Parliament. Please post your evidence of "his goons" doing anything illegal.

Racism is wrong no matter who is committing hate crimes. It says a lot about you that you fail to condemn what was a planned racially motivated attack on men, women and children.

It was a political rally to support his candidacy for the European Parliament. Please post your evidence of "his goons" doing anything illegal.

Racism is wrong no matter who is committing hate crimes. It says a lot about you that you fail to condemn what was a planned racially motivated attack on men, women and children.

It seems to be all one way I'm afraid and it beggars belief that some people still try to defend the obvious?

If that had been a football issue there would have been multiple arrests. That says it all colour or religious beliefs shouldn't come into it, violence is violence whichever way you wrap it up.

Shame on those who defend these thugs.

Have these incidents been covered by the main stream media,they usually are when Tommy Robinson is involved?

Literally can't see anyone defend the actions anywhere. You're manufacturing your own outrage, lads. You're imagining a hypothetical which enrages you, and then getting wound up about it. No one is going to defend launching bricks.

Actions were illegal. They will be punished accordingly.

I\'m surprised given the sincere anti racist beliefs held on this forum that no-one has condemned the disgusting racist attack on men, women and children attending a political rally in Oldham yesterday.

This is the first I’ve seen of it. Shame you couldn’t condemn it and leave people to respond before using it to score political points. Of course we condemn violence or racism of any kind. I condemn Muslim hate preachers just as I also condemn white nationalists, the edl, tommy Robinson etc. You haven’t even tried to hide what you’re trying to achieve here. If anything you have used what happened to victims as a tool to win an internet argument you invented. Well done.

Guest TommyMac
This is the first I’ve seen of it. Shame you couldn’t condemn it and leave people to respond before using it to score political points. Of course we condemn violence or racism of any kind. I condemn Muslim hate preachers just as I also condemn white nationalists, the edl, tommy Robinson etc. You haven’t even tried to hide what you’re trying to achieve here. If anything you have used what happened to victims as a tool to win an internet argument you invented. Well done.

Your reply is 100% as expected. Shame you couldn\'t just condemn it.

Mad that the people starting a thread on here questioning \'where is the criticism for Muslim violence?\' have not once offered any form of criticism for the frequent violence undertaken by members of the EDL and BNP, both of which Robinson has led.

Or that Robinson is literally a convicted felon.

I look forward to threads being started the next time we see trouble at a white nationalist/far right protest.

Archived