onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Disgusting racist attack on families

Guest TommyMac

Advert

Your point?

If the left has to answer for these thugs, as implied by the first poster, surely Tommy Robinson should have to answer for Thomas Mair?

Merely using the same logic of brushing an entire group of people with the actions of a few extremists.

I disagree. Yes political parties have to take a certain amount of responsibility for its members but it cannot keep a check on all of its members. Just because a member of that party goes to an extreme like Thomas Mair does not mean that party in anyway advocates what they did.

I don’t blame Remainers for the attacks in Oldham or the milkshake incident both against Robinson or Farage, they were purely isolated incidents by idiots and hopefully the old bill will charge them as if it was an attack against anybody.

I have not brought racism into the argument?

So responding to an initial incident which involved Muslim aggression by mentioning an example of Muslim terrorism was not bringing racism into the argument??

We should keep it in proportion I agree entirely and that's why your initial post was so ludicrous.

My post wasn't ludicrous. Your response simply demonstrated that you were off school the day your class did hyperbole.

I don't disagree with the last two lines.

However, you're doing it again. You're inventing a hypothetical and getting outraged about it. It hasn't been the other way around. Stop getting outraged about something that doesn't exist.

I don't lie about Yaxley-Lennon; he is a convicted felon. I don't really know what we're disagreeing about.

He shouldn't have been attacked. An entirely, unrelated point, is that he shouldn't be a massive racist who gets convicted of assault. Both are true, and not dependent on each other.

You don't lie about Tommy Robinson?

1. Is he a felon?

2. Is he a "massive" racist?

You lefties make up things all the time to be outraged about, such as Tommy Robinson being a felon for example?

So responding to an initial incident which involved Muslim aggression by mentioning an example of Muslim terrorism was not bringing racism into the argument??

My post wasn't ludicrous. Your response simply demonstrated that you were off school the day your class did hyperbole.

Oh so it was a Jo Cox joke? Doesn't make it any better in my opinion.

And nope, not racist in the slightest. Muslims are not a race. And as you pointed out this is a thread about an instance of aggression committed by a group of muslim men. What I posted is actually on topic.

All this talk about inventing hypotheticals - You are a live demonstration of what we are talking about.

You don't lie about Tommy Robinson?

1. Is he a felon?

2. Is he a "massive" racist?

You lefties make up things all the time to be outraged about, such as Tommy Robinson being a felon for example?

Robinson has twice been found guilty of assault. On the first occasion he was imprisoned for 12 months. He has also been found guilty of fraud - he got 18 months for that. So yes, he is a felon.

Robinson found the EDL which is a racist organisation. So yes he is a racist.

Oh so it was a Jo Cox joke? Doesn't make it any better in my opinion.

And nope, not racist in the slightest. Muslims are not a race. And as you pointed out this is a thread about an instance of aggression committed by a group of muslim men. What I posted is actually on topic.

All this talk about inventing hypotheticals - You are a live demonstration of what we are talking about.

You have confused "joke" and "hyperbole".

Robinson has twice been found guilty of assault. On the first occasion he was imprisoned for 12 months. He has also been found guilty of fraud - he got 18 months for that. So yes, he is a felon.

Robinson found the EDL which is a racist organisation. So yes he is a racist.

Felon isn't used in the UK any more, it used to be interchangeable with a capital punishment crime (though that was also inaccurate, but it was used for the most serious of crimes).

He hasn't been convicted of a hate crime or any racially aggravated crime has he?

Why did he leave the EDL?

Why did he headbutt the EDL Member in 2010 ish?

Is Jeremy Corbyn also a racist? He didn't found Hamas but as a loyal and dedicated friend of Hamas then I take it you believe he is a racist by extension?

Felon isn't used in the UK any more, it used to be interchangeable with a capital punishment crime (though that was also inaccurate, but it was used for the most serious of crimes).

He hasn't been convicted of a hate crime or any racially aggravated crime has he?

Why did he leave the EDL?

Why did he headbutt the EDL Member in 2010 ish?

Is Jeremy Corbyn also a racist? He didn't found Hamas but as a loyal and dedicated friend of Hamas then I take it you believe he is a racist by extension?

So your argument was not that Robinson wasn't a thug but that Joe had used the wrong word to describe him?

This is another thread that isn't worth bothering about. You'd start an argument in a phone box on your own, RB. You really should have a look at anger management.

So your argument was not that Robinson wasn't a thug but that Joe had used the wrong word to describe him?

This is another thread that isn't worth bothering about. You'd start an argument in a phone box on your own, RB. You really should have a look at anger management.

He could just pretend it was a hyperbole.

Funny how it's ok for you to correct me when I called your hyperbolic statement a joke, but then if I point out that incorrect words are being used then you can also say that I need anger management?

The levels of hypocrisy are staggering, they truly are.

And words matter by the way. Choosing more emotive words at the cost of accuracy and truth is a big part of the political debate currently as the left are absolutely obsessed with doing it.

Alt Right

Nazi

Racist

Fascist

Liar

Far right

I don't trust a left winger whenever they trot any of these words out (look at you in this thread for a prime example, trying to call me a racist) because you simply do not ever use them correctly.

I've probably been called racist on this website 25+ times. Not once with a shred of evidence (or logic) and it has probably led to 2 people who tried it being banned (indirectly). It's all an attempt to shut people down because ultimately your actual arguments are failing.

He’s intoxicated by his own verbosity.

He’s intoxicated by his own verbosity.

I just don't like misinformation.

Classic left wing tactics again here, instead of admitting you were wrong you attack the person. It's why there are hours of videos being uploaded to youtube each week showing horrendous nazi racists asking vociferous left wing protesters for a single scrap of evidence and instead of getting an answer they get attacked and doused in milkshakes.

You know we are right.

Archived