philmpv

Lack of professionalism amongst minority of PV players

If the owner had known how to access wikipedia he would never have given Bruno a job. The same applies to this lad.

True. His wiki page does however say he is 6ft 2’, so can’t always be taken as accurate - maybe Smurf thought it was all incorrect?

And do you know why????

Because he was told to not travel on the bus with the squad after going on a bender.

The lads a disgrace.

And not very good either.

You seem to know more than anyone on here mate, so why are you asking us all the questions??

I dont know him but he was sitting in front of me at MK Don's on Easter Monday, if that helps!!!

He was meant to be on the pitch not sat in front of you....

He was meant to be on the pitch not sat in front of you....

I know and I wish he had of been, Pope was awful yesterday could of done with Miller..

I know and I wish he had of been, Pope was awful yesterday could of done with Miller..

Shame he probably won’t be seen a vale shirt again

Miller is now 30 and has scored 6 league goals.

It's only a few weeks since several on here were accusing Miller of being gay, not that's anything to be ashamed of. Now he's a boozer/druggie/both. All without a shred of evidence.

Now, some or all of this could be true. Equally it could all be a load of Betty Swallocks. Isn't it about time someone got a life and allowed everyone else to get on with theirs?

I think it was best that Askey stuck to the team's performance and kept his own counsel on other things. We are at the end of the season. He can act on what he has seen of the players. The ownership issues will also hopefully stabilize. There is no point to him starting speculation about ill discipline and lack of professionalism.

Edited by Warren

Neymar punched a fan on the way up to get a losers medal at the French Cup Final. Didn't really hurt the fan, but up there with the Cantona incident. Lengthy ban likely.

I think it was best that Askey stuck to the team's performance and kept his own counsel on other things. We are at the end of the season. He can act on what he has seen of the players. The ownership issues will also hopefully stabilize. There is no point to him starting speculation about ill discipline and lack of professionalism.

It was Askey who brought up the issue of unprofessionalism. Do keep the periscope up from your yellow submarine floating around Prenton park.

Edited by toyahw

Whatever has gone on ,if it involves drugs,those who are guilty should be sacked immediately.Those who knew about it and watched it happen should be put on the disciplinary road.Name and shame them.Totally unacceptable.

If we read between the lines of who the three would be then I’m extremely disappointed in who the young player looks likely to be as an excellent player and prospect.

Yes I said the same, explains his omission though.

It's only a few weeks since several on here were accusing Miller of being gay, not that's anything to be ashamed of. Now he's a boozer/druggie/both. All without a shred of evidence.

Now, some or all of this could be true. Equally it could all be a load of Betty Swallocks. Isn't it about time someone got a life and allowed everyone else to get on with theirs?

I was only making the point that his record does not suggest he is the answer to our striking problems, nowt else.

Exactly.

Seems like the chosen few want Miller out and will stoop to ridiculous levels of rubbish to tarnish his reputation. Is OVF really allowing these defamatory comments to pass without sensorship about one of our best players?

I was only making the point that his record does not suggest he is the answer to our striking problems, nowt else.

Minutes per Goal (open play only in L2) 18/19:

Tom Pope: 499.33

Ricky Miller: 407.5

Considering many of Miller's minutes have come off the bench, and that our team is built around Pope, I'd suggest we'd stand a better chance of solving our goalscoring problems with Miller leading the line than Pope.

And do you know why????

Because he was told to not travel on the bus with the squad after going on a bender.

The lads a disgrace.

And not very good either.

Didn't realise Popey had an account on here until now.

Danny Elliott and Danny Turner can provide some good competition for the Messiah next season. LOL.