onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread - Port Vale v Morecambe

Fosse69

Got to be honest; I'm so fed up hearing about Richards! Everyones on about him, like he's God on Earth, our Lord and Savior, bagging a guaranteed 20+ goals before May.

It didn't work out, so give it a rest!

I agree we had the most unproductive window ever, as Askey clearly won't use any of the ones brought in.

So I'm a happy with it? Absolutely not! Everyone at the club, has known we needed a striker since November, but only started working on it on deadline day. Absolutely daft and unprofessional, in every aspect!

But we now have the players available we have, so could we concentrate on those here, instead of going on and on and on about Richards???

Advert

Got to be honest; I'm so fed up hearing about Richards! Everyones on about him, like he's God on Earth, our Lord and Savior, bagging a guaranteed 20+ goals before May.

I agree we had the most unproductive window ever, as Askey clearly won't use any of the ones brought in.

So I'm a happy with it? Absolutely not! Everyone at the club, has known we needed a striker since November, but only started working on it on deadline day. Absolutely daft and unprofessional, in every aspect!

But we now have the players available we have, so could we concentrate on those here, instead of going on and on and on about Richards???

If you are referring to me talking about Richards then I was trying to draw attention to the fact that Smurthwaite will not pay the going rate for any experienced striker, Richards just happened to be the last one we were linked with.......... OK ?

1 money was an issue or he would have signed.

2 In your biased opinion.

3 He must be making money because why hang on to an asset that is losing money ?

The SDL jumping to Smurthwaites defence.

1. Again ask Sproson, time not money was the issue

2. Equally your biased opinion seems to favour people like Kay and Joyce rather than players you’ve never seen before and can’t judge (Whelan looked decent in the game I saw him in and Woking fans rave over Edser).

3. So complete guess work on your part In the hope of selling it for what he wants in the future? Because he likes being a football club owner and like pretty much anyone who does has an ego?

#lovesmurfhatevale

1. Again ask Sproson, time not money was the issue

2. Equally your biased opinion seems to favour people like Kay and Joyce rather than players you’ve never seen before and can’t judge (Whelan looked decent in the game I saw him in and Woking fans rave over Edser).

3. So complete guess work on your part In the hope of selling it for what he wants in the future? Because he likes being a football club owner and like pretty much anyone who does has an ego?

#lovesmurfhatevale

SDL.

1. Believe an agent who doesn't want to offend future clients and burn bridges, yeah right.

2 Just because you think Whelan is good enough doesnt mean he should play, same for Edser just because Woking rave him doesnt mean diddly squat.

3 If Smurthwaite was loosing as much as he has claimed was it 400k a month ? I'm sure you will correct me if I'm wrong then if he was half the business man he cracks himself up to be and half the owner you crack him up to be, he would be gone in a cloud of dust,the fact he's hanging around tells me he's doing OK.

#hatessmurthwaitelovesvaleforfuturegenerations.

I know, it’s not at all annoying that a proven league 2 goalscorer fell into our laps and our chairman still managed to balls it up!

SDL.

1. Believe an agent who doesn't want to offend future clients and burn bridges, yeah right.

2 Just because you think Whelan is good enough doesnt mean he should play, same for Edser just because Woking rave him doesnt mean diddly squat.

3 If Smurthwaite was loosing as much as he has claimed was it 400k a month ? I'm sure you will correct me if I'm wrong then if he was half the business man he cracks himself up to be and half the owner you crack him up to be, he would be gone in a cloud of dust,the fact he's hanging around tells me he's doing OK.

#hatessmurthwaitelovesvaleforfuturegenerations.

1. Believe a club legend or someone making stuff up because of his hatred of the owner. Club legend for me.

2. Well they are worth a go and if they are worse than Kay we could put them out of their misery and shoot them!

3. Again all you are coming up with is guess work. Easy to throw accusations at someone without any proof.

#nospacesinhashtagsblackdog

#givesexmanatummyrubandmakehimfeelloved

Archived