onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

What happened over Richards?

old sage

Last night while I was at the Supporters Club Meeting. Word came out that Mark Richards was at the ground with a view to signing for us. Later I was informed that the deal had fallen through as terms couldn't be agreed. Since then I have been told that it failed over £70. £70 lousy quid I ask you obviously the lousy owner doesn't value our safety very highly does he? I know Richo is no spring chicken but he is a fit bloke and does still score goals'

All I know is that my dislike for the owner has been racked up a few more notches.

SMURTHWAITE FOR PITY'S SAKE GET OUT OF PORT VALE

Advert

I would say what happened to Marc Richards was he sat at home watching Netflix whilst people made up anti-Smurthewaite propaganda.

I'm not sticking up for Norm, I just not buying the constant stream of nonsense; the anti-Smurf brigade talk way more noinsense than the man hismself. I want him out as much as anyone I just think the agenda is lost bhind a wall of lies and even more worrying behaviour like threating him and his family.

Last night while I was at the Supporters Club Meeting. Word came out that Mark Richards was at the ground with a view to signing for us. Later I was informed that the deal had fallen through as terms couldn't be agreed. Since then I have been told that it failed over £70. £70 lousy quid I ask you obviously the lousy owner doesn't value our safety very highly does he? I know Richo is no spring chicken but he is a fit bloke and does still score goals'

All I know is that my dislike for the owner has been racked up a few more notches.

SMURTHWAITE FOR PITY'S SAKE GET OUT OF PORT VALE

*Marc

Pedantic but still when we have a thread suggesting what the owner should be called it seems obvious. Never understood how fans get that wrong when he’s the most consistent striker we’ve had in years.

The player himself also said he was on his way up, not at the ground and no mention of £70.

*Marc

Pedantic but still when we have a thread suggesting what the owner should be called it seems obvious. Never understood how fans get that wrong when he’s the most consistent striker we’ve had in years.

The player himself also said he was on his way up, not at the ground and no mention of £70.

The player himself also said “the chairman pulled the deal”

The player himself also said “the chairman pulled the deal”

Yep he did indeed. Probably ours but could have been Swindon’s and there was certainly no mention of him being st the ground or it falling through for £70. Some of the guff spouted does the ‘Smurf out league’ no favours in their campaign.

It’s odd beyond words if it’s our chairman without having a fall back striker to sign as I mentioned last night as our striking options in the squad are abysmal.

I'll bow to your greater knowledge then. I'll assume you can see why I'd be cynical- there's more buullshit on here than there is in Texas

According to the leaked text he was in the car on the way up although he does not clarify which chairman pulled the plug.

I would say what happened to Marc Richards was he sat at home watching Netflix whilst people made up anti-Smurthewaite propaganda.

I'm not sticking up for Norm, I just not buying the constant stream of nonsense; the anti-Smurf brigade talk way more noinsense than the man hismself. I want him out as much as anyone I just think the agenda is lost bhind a wall of lies and even more worrying behaviour like threating him and his family.

It was Mark Richards himself on his own Instagram that said the Chairman pulled the plug mate. Doesn't say which chairman, but Swindon had just signed Theo Robinson, so potentially he was to replace him.

I'll bow to your greater knowledge then. I'll assume you can see why I'd be cynical- there's more buullshit on here than there is in Texas
Yes and it's the owner who is spreading most of it and I for one have never threatened him or his family who I wouldn't know if they were standing next to me. Yes there are many lies being told and 99% of them are told by the owner himself.

Archived