onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread - Port Vale v Colchester United

Fosse69

I got criticised in January 2017 on here for suggesting Vale were heading for League Two.

"Don't be so negative".

"We're 10 points clear from trouble".

"There are worse teams than us".

"We'll be fine".

I saw nothing in that team and I'm seeing it again this season.

We concede every game. We don't score goals. We don't have any goal threat apart from Pope and don't even play to his strengths.

I'm calling it again. We are in MASSIVE trouble here unless a PROPER manager is brought in with money to spend.

Advert

Thin ice? Should have been sacked 6/7 games ago.

Maybe. But Norman hasn't sacked him so far and I doubt he'll do it tonight even after this defeat. It will look a lot different after we lose the next two to Crawley and Colchester and we are slipping inexorably into the drop zone - unless, of course, Norman either wants to destroy the club or lose his money, in which case he'll stick with Aspin. We have so much to look forward to.

I got criticised in January 2017 on here for suggesting Vale were heading for League Two.

I saw nothing in that team and I'm seeing it again this season.

We concede every game. We don't score goals. We don't have any goal threat apart from Pope and don't even play to his strengths.

I'm calling it again. We are in MASSIVE trouble here unless a PROPER manager is brought in with money to spend.

I think we have plenty in this team/ squad and, with a different manager would be top half. Unfortunately - and I say this with a heavy heart - we have an awful manager. I think he generally does ok in the transfer market but in terms of tactics and man-management, he's completely failing.

Macc at home last game of the season will be fun. We are following Chesterfield into oblivion.

To be honest, it’s nothing more than the owners or the fans deserve. If the owner thinks we can get by through signing players from the Spanish fourth division and the fans ambition doesn’t extend beyond appointing former players (or managers) as manager then maybe mixing it with the likes of Nantwich Town is our level.

To be honest, it’s nothing more than the owners or the fans deserve. If the owner thinks we can get by through signing players from the Spanish fourth division and the fans ambition doesn’t extend beyond appointing former players (or managers) as manager then maybe mixing it with the likes of Nantwich Town is our level.

TBF, it's only the one poster repeatedly bollocking on about Ainsworth.

I think we have plenty in this team/ squad and, with a different manager would be top half. Unfortunately - and I say this with a heavy heart - we have an awful manager. I think he generally does ok in the transfer market but in terms of tactics and man-management, he's completely failing.

I'd agree with that, I don't think his wheeling and dealing in the transfer market in some senses has been bad, yes at times he's signed some rubbish but he has managed to wheel out a lot of the deadwood too Barnett as one example. But tactically and on the pitch we are inept far too often!

Archived